• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

where will BS physics program in LUMS will take me too? :S i mean as in career wise?

Reaction score
Hey guys...Lums deadlines are alomst here...iam confused whether to apply in LUMS or not as i want to pursue an engineering career? Please guide me anyone about BS physics? ASAP...thanks in adv :)

Reaction score
LUMS is good in electrical and the non-science subjects (economics and business)

I really cant say much about physics. They do have some teachers in phy department who are graduates from MIT etc. BUT I dont know about future job prospects of you if you do physics from there. Physics research requires funds etc. In a country like Pakistan dont expect them.

Reaction score
LUMS is good in electrical and the non-science subjects (economics and business)

I really cant say much about physics. They do have some teachers in phy department who are graduates from MIT etc. BUT I dont know about future job prospects of you if you do physics from there. Physics research requires funds etc. In a country like Pakistan dont expect them.
thanks ..

Reaction score
there are plenty career oportunities after bs physics but most luminites opted for applying overseas for further studies i.e phds and master programs....
its mostly research oriented...

Reaction score
there are plenty career oportunities after bs physics but most luminites opted for applying overseas for further studies i.e phds and master programs....
its mostly research oriented...
Okay thank you so much ...P.S i dont want to make a career in research :)

Reaction score
no problm....
i would however like to add that research is not the only option. My brother who graduated with physics major from there last year is currently employed in TRG a multinational firm. He is however also applying abroad for phd.