• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which Calculators are Allowed???

Reaction score
plz any1 tell me which calculators are allowed in O levels maths and admaths papers.. i was fascinated when i found out that u can solve 25% of the admaths paper just by using a fx 570/991 ms.... and even better if u hav the es series.... i heard only 82 ms is allowed
plz explain...

Reaction score
they don't actually check which calculators you are using so you can use an advanced one too...
As per the rules are concerned. You are NOT allowed to use and form of Graphical calculators which can easily create graphs and help you in drawing. For further information, you can see the syllabus.
As for the admaths paper... you advanced calc. do help but it uses brains too... :)

Reaction score
Addmaths needs brain.. :D if u can show the working then i m sure u can use the calculator too.. what say... and i m not talking about the graphical calcu but the display one...