• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which Calculators are Allowed???

Reaction score
plz any1 tell me which calculators are allowed in O levels maths and admaths papers.. i was fascinated when i found out that u can solve 25% of the admaths paper just by using a fx 570/991 ms.... and even better if u hav the es series.... i heard only 82 ms is allowed
plz explain...

Reaction score
maths doesnt matter much as in maths,no integration,diff. is included,just equations,but in addmaths,calculator can help u,but they r not allowed,as stated by the note given to u by british council,just take 2 calculators to exam. hall,,i simple and another advanced one and then ur luck decides..!!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Officially speaking Fx-570/991 with or without any suffix are prohibited but they can be taken into exams without any issue.
Obviously you have to show working but you may use them to verify your answers for differentiation and integration etc.

Reaction score
Thanx.. btw the invigilators ask us to write the calculator version on our paper. if we write fx 570/991 is dere any penalty?