• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which center are you in ?

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
yellitgirl said:
and yeah PISJ-ES is amazing and really cool :)
yeah would be awesome if i met u too :) ^^
sure thing so how r we going to go about searching for each other? :p
yelling "any1 on xtremepapers named "yellitgirl!?"
:p
yeah it would be nice we could meet :)

Reaction score
one of my friends at school came up to me and said are u narutogirl..am sure u r her..bcuz it just seems u and i am like no ofcourse i am not..she must be really cool..XD

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
one of my friends at school came up to me and said are u narutogirl..am sure u r her..bcuz it just seems u and i am like no ofcourse i am not..she must be really cool..XD
fer real?! sum1 asked u if u wer narutogirl...niceee....(if the question was directed at me, then no it wasn me) lol

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
Xenarra said:
yellitgirl said:
and yeah PISJ-ES is amazing and really cool :)
yeah would be awesome if i met u too :) ^^
sure thing so how r we going to go about searching for each other? :p
yelling "any1 on xtremepapers named "yellitgirl!?"
:p
yeah it would be nice we could meet :)

Yea i was imaging it like that ..yelling out the names...but kinda weird... (trying to think of a solution) and i am not sure sharing candidates numbers is safe here...hehe....wait..do you sit on the left or the right side of the hall (imagine ur facing the stage in front)....coz i am on the left..ALL the time -.-

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
narutogirl said:
fer real?! sum1 asked u if u wer narutogirl...niceee....(if the question was directed at me, then no it wasn me) lol
haha on top of that..i would know you if you wer standing right in front of me >.< ....coz i imagine naruto girl like this:
Tall, black hair, no glasses, white scarf (idk y i thot that) and reallly really fair!

>.< i guess my imagination sux..hehe

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
narutogirl said:

lol i hope she doesn't read this XD

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
Xenarra said:
narutogirl said:

lol i hope she doesn't read this XD

Haha yea hope so XD

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
Xenarra wrote:
narutogirl wrote:
okay i sit sometimes right sometimes left :S
describe yourself and describe me :p loved your description on naruto girl :D

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
Xenarra said:
Xenarra wrote:
narutogirl wrote:
okay i sit sometimes right sometimes left :S
describe yourself and describe me :p loved your description on naruto girl :D

ow mann...ummm...i wear boy clothes...next time its gonna be khaki baggy jeans and a red t-shirt ....yea i imagine you as:
black hair (obviously), 5"3 ,fair, wavy hair, no glasses, i donno if u wear a scarf....i guess you wear it outside but not inside...(unlike me, i never wear it around school, only in malls >.< )
and you wear shoes, you din't take your abaya off either :S (just guessing)

hehe..describe yourself...ima find u :)