• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which center are you in ?

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
yellitgirl said:
Xenarra said:
Xenarra wrote:
narutogirl wrote:
okay i sit sometimes right sometimes left :S
describe yourself and describe me :p loved your description on naruto girl :D

ow mann...ummm...i wear boy clothes...next time its gonna be khaki baggy jeans and a red t-shirt ....yea i imagine you as:
black hair (obviously), 5"3 ,fair, wavy hair, no glasses, i donno if u wear a scarf....i guess you wear it outside but not inside...(unlike me, i never wear it around school, only in malls >.< )
and you wear shoes, you din't take your abaya off either :S (just guessing)

hehe..describe yourself...ima find u :)

next exam is chem p1 evening sessions..so yea hope u take that subject :)

Reaction score
it would be cool if u found each other..:D
n wat descrobtion on narutogirl am i missing something :p

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
lol its up there (hope ur not offended) :) hehe...here you go:

haha on top of that..i wouldnt know you if you wer standing right in front of me >.< ....coz i imagine naruto girl like this:
Tall, black hair, no glasses, white scarf (idk y i thot that) and reallly really fair!

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
narutogirl said:

haha on top of that..i wouldnt know you if you wer standing right in front of me >.< ....coz i imagine naruto girl like this:
Tall, black hair, no glasses, white scarf (idk y i thot that) and reallly really fair!

well u got 3 correct..i do wear a white scarf from time to time, i don't wear my glasses :p and i have black hair/or reaalllly dark brown
but sadly i am short which sucks a lot cuz i was tall when i was a kid..people enved me :'(
and am no so fair..am like in between i guess..:p

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
Xenarra said:
narutogirl said:

well u got 3 correct..i do wear a white scarf from time to time, i don't wear my glasses :p and i have black hair/or reaalllly dark brown
but sadly i am short which sucks a lot cuz i was tall when i was a kid..people enved me :'(
and am no so fair..am like in between i guess..:p
really? u short? coz i am 5'3 and i consider that as short >.< (loll i was gonna write dark brown but then i changed me mind) haha...hey best 3 out of 4 pretty good considering i never saw u :D

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i don't really know wat a 5'3 looks like so i don't know :p
hehe :)
kinda the average height in my class...its what normal "asian" IGCSE girls look like....if this was in west we'd be muchh taller hehe....(hate being short) >.<

Reaction score
shorties unite..yay we r awesome..btw we rock :D

Attachments

• physics 14.jpg
    physics 14.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
@naruto girl: yeahhhhh...you wudn wanna know wer um from....doesnt suit me for sum reason >.< ...coz ppl think its a bad place hehe....

YEAHH SHORTIES UNITE!! (hate being shorter than my younger sister)

My neighbours are realll short..married couple...both are shorter than me and they are mean! My mums like short ppl have too much attitude...but i don think it applies to everyone hehehehe

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
yellitgirl said:
Xenarra said:
Xenarra wrote:
narutogirl wrote:
okay i sit sometimes right sometimes left :S
describe yourself and describe me :p loved your description on naruto girl :D

ow mann...ummm...i wear boy clothes...next time its gonna be khaki baggy jeans and a red t-shirt ....yea i imagine you as:
black hair (obviously), 5"3 ,fair, wavy hair, no glasses, i donno if u wear a scarf....i guess you wear it outside but not inside...(unlike me, i never wear it around school, only in malls >.< )
and you wear shoes, you din't take your abaya off either :S (just guessing)

hehe..describe yourself...ima find u :)
ahhaha! no no scarf around school :p
and no m not 5'3, ! am 5'2 and yeah i wear sneakers! how did u know!? :O
:p
i have kinda straight hair and just below shoulders length and yea i wear guy clothes too :p

i will be coming to PISJ on accounts exam 6th june :)
i hope to catch ya
:)

Reaction score
Guys did u know that I knew one guy which is impossible
I got it by luck
He named himself that even if he doesnt open his account for long time he will will forget it
I knew it by the following steps
Firstly we had a physics project to do
Secondly I had to do a presentation
I gave to him on his email
Lastly after a long time I get to know that he named himself according to his email