• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which center are you in ?

Reaction score
Mm too scared may be? :$ All the new stuff and all, I don't know where to buy stuff, what would my home like be, where I will be crowded and all :$

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
Mm too scared may be? :$ All the new stuff and all, I don't know where to buy stuff, what would my home like be, where I will be crowded and all :$
man no need to be scared
be in confidence
every thing will be well

Reaction score
@Haochen- Same was the thing when I came to RIyadh 6 years back and everything turned out to be good, but now I thank god that these 6 years passed quickly, because in the starting it was all you know, the feeling you get when you go to a new place and you have no friends!
@1bilalm- Thanks for the support man! Much appreciated! :)

Reaction score
3m in PK216 in pakistan FSD when i gave o level pap3rs 1st tim3 was scared damn BTW olevels are FReaking harder than IGCSE!!

Reaction score
@Wolverine- You kidding me man? CIE endorses both, and they both are set to the same difficulty level, it's the matter how you prepare!
@Ramsha23- Pakistan, right?

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
@Haochen- Same was the thing when I came to RIyadh 6 years back and everything turned out to be good, but now I thank god that these 6 years passed quickly, because in the starting it was all you know, the feeling you get when you go to a new place and you have no friends!

yeah ur right :D