• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which extra subjects should I give...?

Reaction score
Heyy guys... I am looking forward to give one or two extra subjects in Oct/Nov.... So can you people suggest me anyone.... which I could cover up if I start studying from July...... I am looking forward to take Sociology,Environmental Management and Stats...... What do you people suggest..?
Thanks in advance....
And someone also told me that as I am already giving Add maths in May June 2013... Stats wont get credits... Is it true..?

Reaction score
well even if you don't get credit, your A will be there with you when you are taking an examination in an A Level institute .. and also help you in S1/Stats papers of A Levels .. And Add maths will help you in P1/P3 (Compulsory) Papers of A Levels .. so do give them both.

And I would recommend you take subjects according to your main field .. If going for business , do give commerce, if going for Engineering, do take Addmaths .. and Another subject to take should be sociology, an easy A*.

Reaction score
For Oct/Nov Stats and Environmental Management will be a manageable workload at your level. If you wan't to give add maths take it in the may/june session

Reaction score
environmental management, sociology and statistics are fine to be given in oct/nov session bcz they can be easily be done in 3 months.....and u should take add maths also bcz it helps in A level maths and if u r interested in commerce so u must take stats....and as far as i know its nothing like stats does not get credit with add maths since both r different subjects

Reaction score
Heyy guys... I am looking forward to give one or two extra subjects in Oct/Nov.... So can you people suggest me anyone.... which I could cover up if I start studying from July...... I am looking forward to take Sociology,Environmental Management and Stats...... What do you people suggest..?
Thanks in advance....
And someone also told me that as I am already giving Add maths in May June 2013... Stats wont get credits... Is it true..?
I would say drop Environmental Management. Do it only if u want to increase your number of A's. Everybody takes it, and many achieve A*s. Stats is a good choice, but assess your capabilities and areas where you are strong. EM and Stats make no sense together.:p
And if u are willing to give these three, then don't wait for July, start studying from now on!:)

Reaction score
Sociology is soo easy, if you've got good english skills and can write real quick. It's an easy subject to an A* or A in.

Reaction score
Sociology is soo easy, if you've got good english skills and can write real quick. It's an easy subject to an A* or A in.
y english in sociology? do v hv to write essay type answers?

Reaction score
y english in sociology? do v hv to write essay type answers?
Well, sometimes there are some difficult terms and definitions that you gotta understand properly. Also yea, there are some essay type answers that you might have to give, but you gotta be precise and to the point as there might not be a lot of answer space. Like, for an 8 marks question, they might as you to assess something, and you gotta give valid points for both conditions and in the end, give a conclusion. So, that requires good english.

Reaction score
Thanks in advance....
dont know about stats getting you credits but it will surely help you in A levels..plus you are in which year? :D

Reaction score
can someone tell me that if i give principles of accounts and accounting both will i get credit if i go to college or university

Reaction score
I'm giving Environmental Management and Stats in oct/nov
and they'r easy to handle
My concern comes that I'm appearing in 3 o'level examinations
like in mayjune-12 i appeared for pk stds and islamiat and in octnov-12 I'm giving Stats and Em,also in May/June 13 I'm appearing for 9 other subjects
will appearing for 3 o'level examination make any difference ?

Reaction score
well, im having the same problem .. i need to take extra subjects and i dunno what to choose economics or business ..which one will i be able to finish in the summer ?