• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which is your all time best and favorite movie of all time ?.

Reaction score
Hello friends this is MarkJohnson here and i love to watch movies different new and latest my all time best and favorite movie of all time is life of pie. This movie is really to good and also having a great fun. and i never feel bored to watch this movie...................

Reaction score
Hello friends this is MarkJohnson here and i love to watch movies different new and latest my all time best and favorite movie of all time is life of pie. This movie is really to good and also having a great fun. and i never feel bored to watch this movie...................
Firstly....WELCOME TO XPC!! :)

my personal favs are harry potter series..
inception
home alone
i am legend
pursuit of happyness..

and many more :p

Reaction score
Life of Pi you mean.
Anyways my favorite will always be Children of Men.

'' Children of Men works on every level: as a violent chase thriller, a fantastical cautionary tale, and a sophisticated human drama about societies struggling to live. This taut and thought-provoking tale may not have the showy special effects normally found in movies of this genre, but you won't care one bit after the story kicks in, about a dystopic future where women can no longer conceive and hope lies within one woman who holds the key to humanity's survival. It will have you riveted.'' Rottentomatoes consensus

This perfectly sums up the movie for me. I will also add that this has a once in a decade cinematography, Blade Runner coming into mind identical to this, in leaving me in awe and shock how beautifully shot this movie was with its long cuts and lighting like no other.