• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which music genre u prefer?

Reaction score
@basimnazir I listened to Edge of glory by lady gaga; she isn't really that bad !

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Classics: Pink floyd, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Nirvana, Queen. :D Rock/Alternative rock. And sometimes pop.

I love you mahn! :DD Led Zeppelin rocks! Pink floyd, it will be a disgrace if I used eathing words on em! :D Aerosmith, no comments, on the greatness of their songs! Nirvana, SMELLS LIKE A TEEN SPIRIT!!! :D Queens, they gonna ROCK YOU as a Champion! ;)

arlery said:
@basimnazir I listened to Edge of glory by lady gaga; she isn't really that bad !
Thats what I'm talking about, she's great! Try listening to Alejandro, Telephone, Bad Romance, Born this way, Judas, Poker Face, Fashion (highly recommended).... You gonna love it!

Reaction score
@basimnazir: That's what music is all about. No computerized beats. No voice changing techniques. Everything is original and its so soothing for the ear. When you've got Stairway to heaven and you are confortably numb, nothing else matches them. All these bands were at their best when they performed live unlike the mainstream music these days.

Reaction score
To my it's real music, it tends to minimize what you think at that particular moment and takes you into a 'recession-boom'. Stairway to heaven is just a killer! And then listening to Pink Floyd's- Comfortably numb gives you goosebumps! Metal Militia! The mainstream music? Though we both are metal heads but we should be versatile!

Reaction score
thats why :D
most girl like:
justin bieber
lady gaga
selena gomez
miley cyrus
etc..
:)

Reaction score
haochen said:
thats why :D
most girl like:
justin bieber
lady gaga
selena gomez
miley cyrus
etc..
:)

Okay that's a stereotype :%) because firstly I hate Miley Cyrus, I don't really like Selena Gomez and I think Lady Gaga is okay. I used to hate her for her extremely abnormal dressing sense until I recently heard a few songs of her and changed my mind. She has a pretty strong voice.

Reaction score
I hate when peeps call Justin Bieber as gay, like cmon guys he's not gay, he's a lesbo! Peeps nowadays!
nd about Miley Cyrus....SEVEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU, YOUR TONGUE, YOUR NOSE....AHHH GOD!!!! She's a screw up!
Selena Gomez is rmm lesbo...? because she's dating Justin! :)
Lady Gaga, is good, but we can't compare her with Iron Maiden or Metallica!

Reaction score
definetly rap but I LLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEE listning to Nasheeds :)

Attachments

• Maths IGCSE Quick Revision.docx
    49.1 KB · Views: 0