• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which music genre u prefer?

Reaction score
HEY, i know finals is approaching , but never quit listening songs ok? Can i ask which genre u like, for me, i love , death, thrash metal and Jazz, i find these much more interesting than others at least gives new variety in my guitar playing skills.

Reaction score
Ahan! You play guitar? I think we're even in some things, I love Heavy metal, death! And this is what I play on guitar...To my opinion this is real music than other pop songs! By the way since how long are you playing guitar? 3 years here!

Reaction score
its been more than four short years. But its nevr complete man, practice makes man perfect, isnt it?

Reaction score
xtremeuser said:
its been more than four short years. But its nevr complete man, practice makes man perfect, isnt it?

ahan i see...i love to play master of puppets though!!

nischal shrestha said:
9 years here!!!

Woaaah! Cool man!! what genre?

Reaction score
-0.000000001 years :D
I'd love to but never touched a guitar since i put hand on one 4 the first tym and threw it on the floor accidently..!! :oops:

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
I'd love to but never touched a guitar since i put hand on one 4 the first tym and threw it on the floor accidently..!! :oops:

Love for the guitar is not throwing the guitar on the floor, but it is, picking it up, and playing with the broken strings again! :)

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
Ghalya001 said:
Love for the guitar is not throwing the guitar on the floor, but it is, picking it up, and playing with the broken strings again! :)
HAHA...u dnt realise...whose gonna get da gitar 4 me...?? My cuzn(cuz he knows abt dem)...Whose guitar did i break....My cuzn's...so thats how it starts and ends..!! :crazy:

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
basimnazir said:
Ghalya001 said:
HAHA...u dnt realise...whose gonna get da gitar 4 me...?? My cuzn(cuz he knows abt dem)...Whose guitar did i break....My cuzn's...so thats how it starts and ends..!! :crazy:

Lol... It sucks when you break someones guitar, no offence but, someone did to mine to which I got from Italy.... They were such moron peeps! :evil: So what music genre you prefer?

Reaction score
I love pop/hiphop. Rap's fine as long as it's Eminem. But these days I've been listening to a mixture of classical and pop music [David Garret and LOTR sountrack to be specific]. I don't knwo why but this music really de-stresses you and clams the nerves.

Reaction score
arlery said:
I love pop/hiphop. Rap's fine as long as it's Eminem. But these days I've been listening to a mixture of classical and pop music [David Garret and LOTR sountrack to be specific]. I don't knwo why but this music really de-stresses you and clams the nerves.

YUCK ARLERY!!!! :p I hate c(rap) :D heard about Lupe Fiasco? He's good too, when talking about your genre! And to classical, listen to Hotel California- Eagles, it's a killer! And not to forget Eye of the Tiger- Survivor and the best one, Judas- Lady Gaga....Not appointing your tastes, giving a suggestion or more like my opinions :oops:

Reaction score
Hey I said I listen to classical pop, when I mentioned David Garret I meant the genre where no one sings. It's only music. Yeah i like Lupe Fiasco. I hate lady gaga, =P
But if it's David Archuleta, then i already love it.

Reaction score
Haha yuck! :p But cmon seriously classical? Ew! :p Lady Gaga she's a candy, she gets me every time! :p Here's an advice, go to youtube and search for Master of Puppets- Metallica!!! BAM!!! ILOVE IT!!! And yuck on David :p

Reaction score
Ewwww lady gaga ??. I strongly dislike her.You want "yuck"? Listen to Rebecca Black's Friday it'll probably make your ears drop off. I like Orianthi though.

Reaction score
HAhaha hell with Rebecca Blacks Friday, I watched it an hour before my exam! in March or Feb! :p The way she says "FRIDAY FRIDAY..." (whtever the lyrics are) is hell of annoying! I don't feel like killing her, I feel like killing myself! :p And about Gaga, how could you say that, you animal! :( :p I like Ke$ha though! :D

Reaction score
Classics: Pink floyd, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Nirvana, Queen. :D Rock/Alternative rock. And sometimes pop.