• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

which of these subjects shud i choose?

Reaction score
economics or business or accounting
i need to choose two of these only, which do u recommend?

Reaction score

I think Business and accounting are the easiest out of those, and most interesting. Economics is a lot similar to business anyway, except in more technical detail and difficulty (i.e. it has a lot more depth to it). Accounting, from what I've been told, is basically all about crunching numbers, so if you're good with that then go for it.

Reaction score
Business is mainly memorisaion as i have heard, and accounting is all about calculations.. I know nothing about economics but whenever I ask, no one recommends economics, They say either business or accounting.. (y)

Reaction score
economics (best credited) and accounts (conceptual) ..economics itself include business and a little of accounting too..so overall take only economics and its weighed high as compared to other two

Reaction score
Guys i would keep Physics Chemistry Maths & Bussiness, what would you guys suggest me about this combination in A Levels?

Reaction score
Business Studies is the combination of little economics,accounting. Really interesting and scoring subject and it is also useful to take future admission into IB international baccalaureate program. Visit : www.ibo.org/

Reaction score
I would recommend business studies and economics because while studying the subjects together, you would find similarities in these and that would let you do them easily, both are theoritical. Accounts is more based on calculations so rather don't go for it as sometimes it becomes confusing.

Reaction score
NEED HELP IN ECO FOR O LEVEL
i am a private studen and going to appear in may/june2013
i want to ask which paper will i have to attend in these exams for eco
the code is 0455
please ans soon

Reaction score
guys should i take economics as fourth subject along with physics chemistry and maths in a levels or simply i should take 3 subjects if i want to continue with engineering ...

Reaction score
guys should i take economics as fourth subject along with physics chemistry and maths in a levels or simply i should take 3 subjects if i want to continue with engineering ...
depends on you but i would suggest that if you have to do engineering then economics has no use except a burden