• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHICH PAPER WENT MOST AWESOME ??

YOUR WHICH PAPER WENT MOST AWESOME ??

• Total voters
Reaction score
same here waiting for the maths ..hope the end of examination would be most Happy ending !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction score
It means second derivative. Its lagrange's(a mathematician; documentaries and biographies helped :) ) notation. And I think its in the syllabus, the notation. Just prepare for the next paper and try your best.

Reaction score
I dont have add math. :p
Don't worry! You'll do fine for the next paper......just concentrate during the paper....and do some relative velocity questions and sets and permutation and combination! Best of Luck for tommorows exam!

Reaction score
Don't worry! You'll do fine for the next paper......just concentrate during the paper....and do some relative velocity questions and sets and permutation and combination! Best of Luck for tommorows exam!
hahaha are you quoting that to me? :confused:
I DO NOT HAVE ADD MATHS! :D

Reaction score
It means second derivative. Its lagrange's(a mathematician; documentaries and biographies helped :) ) notation. And I think its in the syllabus, the notation. Just prepare for the next paper and try your best.
wat u got for that vector question parts in terms of meu wala!!!!!!!!! and wat were your final values//?

Reaction score
wat u got for that vector question parts in terms of meu wala!!!!!!!!! and wat were your final values//?
I was stuck in that part so did the other alternative instead. I did get that part after the exam but cannot discuss it till 24 hours are passed. :)

Reaction score
I was stuck in that part so did the other alternative instead. I did get that part after the exam but cannot discuss it till 24 hours are passed. :)
I'm waiting for ur answer till tommorow.;)

We, Add Maths students, have hijacked this thread, haha! Got nowhere else to discuss the paper.