• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

which practical is most difficult

most difficult practical

• Total voters
Reaction score
well i m not good with practicals so i wanted to give one of the science subject in nov can anyone tell me which is the most difficult practical from chemistry biology and physics

Reaction score
well i m not good with practicals so i wanted to give one of the science subject in nov can anyone tell me which is the most difficult practical from chemistry biology and physics
Well physics is the easiest, by far.
Chem an bio are equally difficult, and just a little harder than physics.

Reaction score
physics is the easiest procedure wise, curves can make it a bit hard to ace...chem is all about following the instructions right, bio id say is the hardest of the three, it needs the question to be analysed, palnned and then performed. g'luck!

Reaction score
yet what would u vote for ?
It's like choosing between two identical things: choose either one, it doesn't matter.
If I were to vote, I'd consider other factors while choosing, like time limit or paper structure, or simply my preferences.
I'd choose chemistry to be the hardest one: the time limit may become a problem if you get bogged down in a question.