• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which Sheesha Flavor would you Prefer ?

Reaction score
Which Sheesha Flavor would you Prefer ?
-Mint
- Chocolate
- Double Apple
-Double Strawberry
- ___________ <--- Yours :p

Reaction score
Sheesha? I tried it 2 years ago, I got so addicted to it that I used to drink it daily. Then my friend challenged me that I should inhale all the smoke. I did that, and after that, I felt like vomitting. I couldn't drive back and lost my senses. Then I found out that Sheesha is actually haram. It makes one addicted. I feel bad that I tried something that is haram but then I promised myself not to drink it ever again.

P.S: all the flavour you mentioned are weak, I tried tabaco double mint. My advice, Stay away from sheesha. :)

Reaction score
Sheesha? I tried it 2 years ago, I got so addicted to it that I used to drink it daily. Then my friend challenged me that I should inhale all the smoke. I did that, and after that, I felt like vomitting. I couldn't drive back and lost my senses. Then I found out that Sheesha is actually haram. It makes one addicted. I feel bad that I tried something that is haram but then I promised myself not to drink it ever again.

P.S: all the flavour you mentioned are weak, I tried tabaco double mint. My advice, Stay away from sheesha. :)
InshAllah !! Thanx Bruv !

tdk

Reaction score
You r Right bro, We should understand what is good and what is bad. Sheesha is Haram and we must avoid all kinds of drugs, drinks (including power drinks, beer etc.) and smoking.

Reaction score
You r Right bro, We should understand what is good and what is bad. Sheesha is Haram and we must avoid all kinds of drugs, drinks (including power drinks, beer etc.) and smoking.
as in energy drinks?? :eek: like sting and stuff??

Reaction score
InshAllah !! Thanx Bruv !
I know living here in UAE we're so immune to people drinking sheesha ALL the time that we dont even think it as bad nemore sadly :( and the age of the people drinking it is just shocking! I pass a Lebanese resaurant on my way to school n 6:50 in the morning I see a boy who must be no bigger than a 6th grader EVERYday! :eek:
Its become a daily sight just like someone having a cold-drink :eek: n since dere is no awareness abt its harms (since this is part of local culture), a lot of ppl get fall into the trap...

Reaction score
Bro as u said energy drinks are haram u could not tell by yourself.....Where in the world is that written.....I do agree these effect our life style and we shouldnt do it........But the way u are saying its haram its not correct if u have a proof u can post it :)

Reaction score
Bro as u said energy drinks are haram u could not tell by yourself.....Where in the world is that written.....I do agree these effect our life style and we shouldnt do it........But the way u are saying its haram its not correct if u have a proof u can post it :)
Yes becuz its not Alcoholic !!!! It has just flavours :/

Reaction score
as in energy drinks?? :eek: like sting and stuff??

actually they are not haram fully but not to be used by good practicing muslims
"do not make ur own hands the cause of ur own destruction" Surah Bakarah :195

the thing is that energy drinks liek sting contain adrenaline inducing drugs and that increase ur heart rate a lot which results in lot of energy production for the time being but ur heart muscles weaken after the effect wears out ... i used to drink upto 2 sting a day but then i stopped it coz i got sick ..... it provides the energy for only 3-4 hours but after that it takes away a lot of energy producing capability from u i.e ur heart muscles .. so better not use it coz it harms u a lot and no sane person will be wanting to harm him/herself .. and yeah one more thing .. coke contains 0.7 % alcohol in every 250 ml ... they published their recipe 2-3 months ago so it is also not advisable to drink ... while all teh other soft drinks contain aspartame (artificial sugar) ... it induces early puberty at an abnormal rate and causes mental disorders in later stages of life so it is also not advisable to drink ...

Reaction score
actually they are not haram fully but not to be used by good practicing muslims
"do not make ur own hands the cause of ur own destruction" Surah Bakarah :195

the thing is that energy drinks liek sting contain adrenaline inducing drugs and that increase ur heart rate a lot which results in lot of energy production for the time being but ur heart muscles weaken after the effect wears out ... i used to drink upto 2 sting a day but then i stopped it coz i got sick ..... it provides the energy for only 3-4 hours but after that it takes away a lot of energy producing capability from u i.e ur heart muscles .. so better not use it coz it harms u a lot and no sane person will be wanting to harm him/herself .. and yeah one more thing .. coke contains 0.7 % alcohol in every 250 ml ... they published their recipe 2-3 months ago so it is also not advisable to drink ... while all teh other soft drinks contain aspartame (artificial sugar) ... it induces early puberty at an abnormal rate and causes mental disorders in later stages of life so it is also not advisable to drink ...
yea..:/ ik..:/ ive observed it myself..it always feels devastating after the HIGH feeling is off...:/

Reaction score
I know living here in UAE we're so immune to people drinking sheesha ALL the time that we dont even think it as bad nemore sadly :( and the age of the people drinking it is just shocking! I pass a Lebanese resaurant on my way to school n 6:50 in the morning I see a boy who must be no bigger than a 6th grader EVERYday! :eek:
Its become a daily sight just like someone having a cold-drink :eek: n since dere is no awareness abt its harms (since this is part of local culture), a lot of ppl get fall into the trap...
Was there any Pop-corn Flavor :p
*Joking*

tdk

Reaction score