• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

which subject is a better choice for oct/nov session ?

which subject is a better choice for oct/nov session ?

• bussines

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • accounting

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • economics

• sociology

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • other

• Total voters
Reaction score
hello guys,
i just want to know which subject is better to take in next November session, i've already finished 7 subjects..
is it accounting, economics, business or sociology ?

'thanks in advance' :D

Reaction score
i do like calculations more than learning from a huge no. of resources
hahaha, i want only a subject to sit in nov :p

Only one subject? :p

If you have good writing skills, then take Sociology.
If you want to experience a new field, then take Business studies.
You can take Commerce, too.

Accounts and Economics, will be hard to do in such short time. :) People usually take three years for those.

Reaction score
Only one subject? :p

If you have good writing skills, then take Sociology.
If you want to experience a new field, then take Business studies.
You can take Commerce, too.

Accounts and Economics, will be hard to do in such short time. :) People usually take three years for those.
i don't have an idea about commerce..... :p
btw, thanks a lot for your advice (y)
i think i'll try giving accounts, although many of my friends failed to achieve the A*'s :(

Reaction score
i don't have an idea about commerce..... :p
btw, thanks a lot for your advice (y)
i think i'll try giving accounts, although many of my friends failed to achieve the A*'s :(

There are a number of subjects you can take:

Combined Science. (It's a mixture of Bio, Physics, Chem)
International Mathematics.
Accounts.
Economics.
Statistics. (It's easy)
Computer Studies. (You can take this, because you have studied ICT)
Computer Science.
Applied ICT (A-Level)

And you're welcome. :)

Reaction score
There are a number of subjects you can take:

Combined Science. (It's a mixture of Bio, Physics, Chem)
International Mathematics.
Accounts.
Economics.
Statistics. (It's easy)
Computer Studies. (You can take this, because you have studied ICT)
Computer Science.
Applied ICT (A-Level)

And you're welcome. :)
i know almost all of these subjects, but the point that some aren't counted by my college :(
i'll have a look on commerce and statistics for now and will give you a response later. :D

Reaction score
there are no more commerce or statistics in xtremepapers or even the cambridge official website :(

Reaction score
hello guys,
i just want to know which subject is better to take in next November session, i've already finished 7 subjects..

Give stats (really easy)
Give Environmental Management as well (you have a long time until the Oct/Nov session, and thus in this period of time, you can easily cover it up. Seeing that you have already given 7 subs, you will have no problem in writing the info. It does not require that much studious studying. If you are a sciences student, then boy your job has been made really easy. You can literally give p2 without studying anything)

Reaction score
Give stats (really easy)
Give Environmental Management as well (you have a long time until the Oct/Nov session, and thus in this period of time, you can easily cover it up. Seeing that you have already given 7 subs, you will have no problem in writing the info. It does not require that much studious studying. If you are a sciences student, then boy your job has been made really easy. You can literally give p2 without studying anything)
actually, i was searching for statistics syllabus, but wasn't able to find it :(
well i was aiming to sit economics in next oct/nov session but found that it really needs much studying, so i am confused with accounting or any other subject(except buss.) :p
i think environmental management is not that interesting :p

Reaction score
hello guys,

Well for Business and Economics, there is a lot of material to study ( large volume of notes and stuff). You gotta write long essays and stuff. With accounts, you just have to understand the concepts and you are good to go (not that it will be easy) :) I would suggest Business studies cause its more about common sense and has a high pass rate :)

Reaction score
i am sorry for that but i don't get you :/
I am in my first year of O levels, giving Pakistan studies, Urdu and Islamiat.
And as for what I said earlier about an easy A* in my first post, it was because my teacher has always told us that if you study heard you'll get in A*. I'll appear for this subject next year, iA.