• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which university is best for a bachelor degree in Accountin

Reaction score
Which university is best for a bachelor degree in Accounting and Economics? Please recommend me universities that offer full scholarship for an international student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Reaction score
Re: Which university is best for a bachelor degree in Accou

Akash777 said:
Which university is best for a bachelor degree in Accounting and Economics? Please recommend me universities that offer full scholarship for an international student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
The Best Degree in Pakistan Is CA (Chartered Accountant) and the best international recognized degree is ACCA. The Universities which offer full scholarship and are best for doing CA and ACCA are
>PAC
>SKANS
google them and go to their website for more information

Reaction score

you can contact with your nearest educational counselor and clear all the doubts....and also you can understand about the availability of scholarships..if you are eligible to any of the academic grants then try to apply early as much as you can...it will increase your chances to get them...:)

Reaction score

The University of Warwick.
Lancaster University
University of Bath
University of Strathclyde
London School of Economics
Top 5 Universities for Accounting.

Reaction score

ACCA is pretty much useless line my cousin has done ACCA from uk and he has only 6,000 riyals salary from 3 years so here is a sugestion the best ever lines today are BCS (HONS) in acounting and finance, BBA and then MBA, IT. THEY ARE LITERALLY THE THE MOST FRUITFUl lines

Reaction score

LSE tooo