• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who actually completed Biology Paper 3?

Reaction score
i finished d paper quite early and even checked all d answers i answered.. :)

den i wrote sum crap fr all d answers i didnt answer.. :(

however d ppr ws tougher dan all d other pprs and d toughest ppr till nw fr me.. :cry:

hopefully the gt will b lower.. :D

Reaction score
Ms123bambi said:
I think this was the hardest paper i've done so far.

didn't even finish... too little time... and i just went completely blank after seeing the first page...

HEY IT WSNT SOOOO BAD...
bt u know usually we think that we did horribly bt when we get our grades it turns out to be better than we expect
:)
im sure you'll do well!!

Reaction score
there wasnt anything usnusual but i agree it was lengthy inshallah we'll pass with flying colours

TSZ

Reaction score
i thought dere were 8 questions at first so i had an adrelanine rush from the start....i wrote so damn quickly leaving a lot of questions and after question doing 6 i turned the pages 'nd they say BLANK PAGE.....'nd im like wth.....after wards i did the rest of the questions is left 'nd fortunately finished 15 mins earlier 'nd got time to re-check....i found the difficulty to b moderate and there were a lot of 4 marks questions making the ppr lengthy......my frndz also thought the time waz short.

Reaction score
Dudee the paper was just too long :/ My only hope is Mutiple choice questions now since I didnt exactly do well in Biology paper 6 :/ I hope the GT is extremely low I cant afford anything less than an A* in ANY subject !

Reaction score
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
Dudee the paper was just too long :/ My only hope is Mutiple choice questions now since I didnt exactly do well in Biology paper 6 :/ I hope the GT is extremely low I cant afford anything less than an A* in ANY subject !
why man

Reaction score
the time was just running like mad that day.after half an hour i still had 3 to 4 questions left and i thought that i would just start crying ,but i just dont know how i was able to complete the paper in time,i suddenly started writing tooo fast and a student beside me was looking at me as if i had gone crazy :D the paper was not at all hard but veryyyyyy lengthy and i just didnt have enough time to recheck my paper properly even once..... just hope i get an A;i dont make any spelling mistakes usually but rechecking the paper once just gives a bit satisfaction........... :(

Reaction score
1bilalm said:
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
why man
Thats because I just HAVE to :/ OMG I AM SO STRESSED OUT !

Reaction score
Paper 32 was easy. i guess i finished it in about 1 hour and the remaining 15 minutes i just revised.
some questions were some how hard , but it wasnot that bad :)