• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who Am I ...... ? Riddles

Reaction score
This is a collection of riddles for you to figure out.
1 I am more evil than devil. the poor have me, the rich need me. if u eat me then u will die?
2 I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
3 I always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
4 I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
5 Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.
6 What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
7 Which two english words have three consecutive double letters?
8 I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be? what is the word
9 Five hundred begins it, five hundred ends it,
Five in the middle is seen;
First of all figures, the first of all letters,
Take up their stations between.
Join all together, and then you will bring
Before you the name of an eminent king.
10 it weighs nothing, but when put into a barrel, it makes it lighter. What is it?
11 Whoever makes it, tells it not.
Whoever takes it, knows it not.
Whoever knows it, wants it not
Amy Bloom shazmina Nayya Hassan
Nabeel.Ahmad Shara Nafaz M.Omar mune:) Kamihus @The Stallion-Reborn Rmarie-yum cyclone94 Saad Mughal Master_Shifu Tkp Dashing Cancerian robinhoodmustafa sweetjinnah
ZaMiN RaZa @MadihaK champ-student

Reaction score
This is a collection of riddles for you to figure out.
1 I am more evil than devil. the poor have me, the rich need me. if u eat me then u will die?
2 I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
3 I always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
4 I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
5 Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.
6 What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
7 Which two english words have three consecutive double letters?
8 I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be? what is the word
9 Five hundred begins it, five hundred ends it,
Five in the middle is seen;
First of all figures, the first of all letters,
Take up their stations between.
Join all together, and then you will bring
Before you the name of an eminent king.
10 it weighs nothing, but when put into a barrel, it makes it lighter. What is it?
11 Whoever makes it, tells it not.
Whoever takes it, knows it not.
Whoever knows it, wants it not
Amy Bloom shazmina Nayya Hassan
Nabeel.Ahmad Shara Nafaz M.Omar mune:) Kamihus @The Stallion-Reborn Rmarie-yum cyclone94 Saad Mughal Master_Shifu Tkp Dashing Cancerian robinhoodmustafa sweetjinnah
ZaMiN RaZa @MadihaK champ-student

1. Nothing.
2. The letter E.
3. Water (I can't believe that I found this the hardest).
4. The future.
5. -
6. A coin.
7. bookkeeper
8. Few (add er).
9. DaViD.
10. Holes.
11. -

Reaction score
  1. .NOTHING....is evil than devil,rich needs,poor have it.
  2. e
  3. river water
  4. present
  5. THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE...so ans is language
  6. coin
  7. bookkeeper(old one)
  8. few + er = fewer
  9. DAVID (key is roman numbers)
  10. hole
  11. coffin
no googling!!! like a :cool:

Reaction score
  1. .NOTHING....is evil than devil,rich needs,poor have it.
  2. e
  3. river water
  4. present
  5. THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE...so ans is language
  6. coin
  7. bookkeeper(old one)
  8. few + er = fewer
  9. DAVID (key is roman numbers)
  10. hole
  11. coffin
no googling!!! like a :cool:
The last one cannot be a coffin. :p Why would a person who makes coffin not tell about it?
Also, I remember the 5th riddle now. :oops: But the last time I remember seeing it the 'T' in 'the English Language' was capital. :cautious:

Reaction score
The last one cannot be a coffin. :p Why would a person who makes coffin not tell about it?
Also, I remember the 5th riddle now. :oops: But the last time I remember seeing it the 'T' in 'the English Language' was capital. :cautious:
i asked for 2 words having three consecutive letters but u gave only one

Reaction score
then there are no three consecutive double letters in either book or keeper , if i consider it two words. each word should have 3 consecutive double letters

Actually, these two WORDS combined make a single WORD 'bookkeeper' which has three consecutive double letters.

Reaction score
u need two answers?
1.bookkeeper
2.bookkeeping:cool::D
nice . i remember that there is another word also. if u could figure that out also, that would be wonderful.
why u people r unable to solve the last riddle. thats not much difficult