• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who is giving A Level Business, Economics or Math this October/November 2015. Get In right now

Reaction score
I am taking those as a private candidate and I am afraid as hell.
Anyone else in?

Reaction score
I'm giving Accounts and Economics, both AS n A level in coming ON session.
Before submitting the admission form I was hell nervous and afraid if I could do it or not? but later when I scheduled my preparation strategy with the help of my tutor (of course). Now things are moving smooth and I am happy with my decision. :)

Don't worry, take it easy, try to offer all of the prayers, take special care of your diet.. eat healthy and drink a lot of water and just don't pray for yourself, pray for everyone who is giving or going to give exams. Insha'Allah we'll make it! :)

Reaction score
I'm giving Accounts and Economics, both AS n A level in coming ON session.
Before submitting the admission form I was hell nervous and afraid if I could do it or not? but later when I scheduled my preparation strategy with the help of my tutor (of course). Now things are moving smooth and I am happy with my decision. :)

Don't worry, take it easy, try to offer all of the prayers, take special care of your diet.. eat healthy and drink a lot of water and just don't pray for yourself, pray for everyone who is giving or going to give exams. Insha'Allah we'll make it! :)
:)

Reaction score
which book are you using ?
Know the content well and its not just rattafying everything , application is necessary too .. Solve past papers as much as you can.
that's all I can say.

Reaction score
Know the content well and its not just rattafying everything , application is necessary too .. Solve past papers as much as you can.
that's all I can say.
JazakAllah khair , very nice . No books yet planning to get the coursebook but :)

Reaction score
that's all I can say.
Also what grade did u get before and what do u think u did wrong over the year ?

Reaction score
I got a U :(
I guess I missed couple of classes and then towards the end of April ,pressure had built up cz we had mocks and soon after that we had our board exam . I am a person who rattafies everything and there are some concepts which I understand. I didnt solve enough past papers.This year the questions seemed to be easy but they required critical thinking
tip- the formulas are very important

Reaction score
Oh my God, guys lets stay in touch... you all are giving some of my subs... I really want some paper fellows right now

Reaction score
Assalamualikum, i am resitting in oct/nov for economics and accounts AS-level and am very tensed and worried cause of my preparations i couldnt get a lot of time to spend but i tired and am trying still my best in the time i have

Reaction score
Assalamualikum, i am resitting in oct/nov for economics and accounts AS-level and am very tensed and worried cause of my preparations i couldnt get a lot of time to spend but i tired and am trying still my best in the time i have
You'll do good :)

Reaction score
dOes any one hav predicted what topics wud b questions based in sec 2 of eco paper 2? Share please

Reaction score
Hi guys ! I am really scared for eco and maths ! Which variants are you lot? I am paper 21 for eco and and paper 12 for maths .-.

Reaction score
Hey if there is a question in section B paper 2, that is divided in to two sections as In Q4Bi and ii do i answer each sub question separately or together?