• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who is sitting the exam in M/J 2013?

Reaction score
Ministry exams are compulsory for evveryone either Arabs or non-arabs for islamic and arabic..Board only if u want to give ..of course Arabs wil appear for Arabic..
in myschool, Some arabs r appearing for CIE IGCSE Arabic
In my skool few Non-arabs r appearing 4 Igcse Arabic Plus all d arabs

Reaction score
__P.S__ GUYS TO BE HONEST!!!! I WENT TO TAKE MY STATEMENT (DUBAI,U.A.E) .TOOK 10 MINS TO ENTER DUE TO THERE SECURITY PURPOSES THEN GOT MY STATEMENT AND U KNOW what my roll number was??? xD It was **0002** out of 0316 and i was like :O ;p . I felt quite lucky as i always liked number 01 but 02 makes no difference :p but this roll no. can even help me in the english orals and being the second candidate and early in the morning talking with the examiner in good mood. :p >>>BEST OF LUCK<<<
My advise is pray as much as u can and study hard like u r seeing this very carefully with full attention ;p __A.M.A

Reaction score
Is any 1 sitting for the cie igcse m/j 2013 exams in the following subjects????
ICT chemistry biology physics business maths english????
if so can i please get ict paper 2 and 3????any1...pleeeeeaaassseee!!!???

egy

Reaction score
Is any 1 sitting for the cie igcse m/j 2013 exams in the following subjects????
ICT chemistry biology physics business maths english????
if so can i please get ict paper 2 and 3????any1...pleeeeeaaassseee!!!???

I am sitting for ICT but it is diffcuilt to get the papers almost impossible just have extra practise for the exam solve past papers as much as you can

Reaction score