• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who is the Best Cricket Player

Best Cricket Player Currently

• Total voters
Reaction score
Please place your vote , this refers to all formats of the game :D .

Reaction score
Umar Akmal is a young prospect with great talent but he certainly doesn't fit into the league of players that I have stated
age doesnot matter in cricket talent and consistency matters. :) and yes he does not fit only cause of his inconsistency :)

Reaction score
i think, Shakib ul hassan is in form batsman nowdays as well as a good all rounder. He can rotate the strike in intense situations as well as get wickets from this bowling attack.
Our afridi on the other hand , is seriously outta form. He should better take retirement or should take a rest for a while, gain perfection and then show-up back into the team.

Reaction score
Just did cast my vote, although it's funny Virat Kohli wasn't added to the options. Missing out on gems, aren't we now.

Reaction score
I would have added him but my limit of 10 options was reached! .. Virat is a great player no doubt

Reaction score
i like hafeez like really. nice captain. good bowler. his face glows literally if he wins a match