• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who watches IPL ?

Reaction score
BPL is NOT fixed. Unlike IPL, there is no evidence for match fixing in BPL. And Sreesanth must be punished if he is guilty, let the police handle the issue. I don't want to give a damn about him.

There could be. BPL is under investigation by ASCU.

Reaction score
There is no spot fixing in BPL because we don't allow Indian players to play in our league. If you like gambling, stupid dances of cheerleaders and stupid comments from Navjot Sidhu then IPL is for you! Cricket is a gentleman's game and you can find the true essence of cricket in BPL. I am sure all Pakistani fellows in xpc will also agree with me on this matter. :D Cheers!

yes. i saw the essence of BPL when i heard ashraful was caught for match fixing

Reaction score
Ashraful's maiden century at the age of 17, his magical innings against Australia in 2005 - Ash had a special place in every Bangladeshi's heart. Big teams used to fear this little man, once commentrators used to compare him with the Sachin. His most recent achievement was the 190-run innings against Sri Lanka. Ashraful's match-mixing scandal has messed up everything..Ash was always one of my favourites

Reaction score
He was one of those players who had the ability to turn around a match in the blink of an eye - there was always a surprise element in his batting. He knew all the cricket shots. The only problem was that he was inconsistant

Reaction score
also srresanth. when he bowls well, he seams the ball beautifully. in south africa, he bowled a beauty to Kallis, that kallis had no idea what to do