• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who watches IPL ?

Reaction score
BPL sucks!
There is no spot fixing in BPL because we don't allow Indian players to play in our league. If you like gambling, stupid dances of cheerleaders and stupid comments from Navjot Sidhu then IPL is for you! Cricket is a gentleman's game and you can find the true essence of cricket in BPL. I am sure all Pakistani fellows in xpc will also agree with me on this matter. :D Cheers!

Reaction score
KKR lost this year. Plus sreesanth is still proved innocent until the police has enough evidence

Reaction score
and maybe some of the matches in BPL are fixed. How are u so sure that BPL is not fixed. Alos zimbabwe thrashed bangladesh

Reaction score
and maybe some of the matches in BPL are fixed. How are u so sure that BPL is not fixed. Alos zimbabwe thrashed bangladesh
Remember Asia cup? Remember 2007 world cup? Bangladesh does not beat India quite often but when they do they thrash them hard out of the most important of tournaments! And if your team is so good, why don't you allow us to play in Indian soil? The reason is simple, India is just AFRAID that the tigers will beat them in their home soil. Indian cricketers and commentrators always disrespect other nations. India should understand that "PRIDE COMES BEFORE FALL". The comments which Sidhu made about Bangladesh cricket team last year is a real evidence of the dirty mentality of Indian cricket. And about Zimbabwe, it can happen, Zimbabwe played better, so they won. You must give credit to the opposition.

Reaction score
BPL is NOT fixed. Unlike IPL, there is no evidence for match fixing in BPL. And Sreesanth must be punished if he is guilty, let the police handle the issue. I don't want to give a damn about him.

Tkp

Reaction score
Mission accomplished for SACHIN Sir
401847_499716323453626_451284985_n.jpg

Reaction score
PS: ganesh im indian too dont think im another nationality
but why care about this useless crap.
champions trophy is in 9 days bro
we know whos gonna win...:cool:

Reaction score
PS: ganesh im indian too dont think im another nationality
but why care about this useless crap.
champions trophy is in 9 days bro
we know whos gonna win...:cool:
I hope so Mohammed suhail. I am pretty nervous because we are in a tough pool in the round robin