• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Whoever has done their Igcse ENGLISH 510/oral speaking exam post your topic here

Reaction score
Good Luck! Please try to upload the topics
Thanks. I'll try to.

Though, after reviewing the file, I'm confused. Will candidates talk about all these subjects (8) one by one or just pick one and talk about it?
(I'm taking the exam for the first time + homeschooled :p)

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll try to.

Though, after reviewing the file, I'm confused. Will candidates talk about all these subjects (8) one by one or just pick one and talk about it?
(I'm taking the exam for the first time + homeschooled :p)
The examiner will just pick one according to your interests/hobbies.

And if you don't mind me asking, where are you appearing for the exam (Which country?)

good luck by the way ;)

Reaction score
hey Phantom

And if you don't mind me asking, where are you appearing for the exam (Which country?)

good luck by the way ;)

Hey phantom where do u live? do they always ask about interest and hobbies?

Reaction score
hey Phantom

Hey phantom where do u live? do they always ask about interest and hobbies?

In the warm up session, yes. The examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and based on that he will get some idea about which topic is most suitable for you.

I'll be appearing for my exams at Dammam, KSA

You??

Reaction score

good luck by the way ;)

Thanks. It'll be the 4th of October (tomorrow), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Reaction score
dear xeophysatus,i have speaking on 5th of oct please can u relpy me the topics u and ur friend receive .

Reaction score
dear xeophysatus,i have speaking on 5th of oct please can u relpy me the topics u and ur friend receive .
I don't know anyone who is taking IGCSE but me and I couldn't be arsed asking the ones who were with me.

Anyway, the topic was about privacy. He asked questions such as am I satisfied with the current of privacy I get at home, some people don't want their identity to be captured by cameras in malls- do you agree or disagree? ..etc.

That's pretty much it. It was quick and flawless.

Reaction score
I don't know anyone who is taking IGCSE but me and I couldn't be arsed asking the ones who were with me.

Anyway, the topic was about privacy. He asked questions such as am I satisfied with the current of privacy I get at home, some people don't want their identity to be captured by cameras in malls- do you agree or disagree? ..etc.

That's pretty much it. It was quick and flawless.
Did you actually speak for a whole ten minutes or just five?

Reaction score
Did you actually speak for a whole ten minutes or just five?
I believe 10. I actually don't recall. Time moved too quickly that even I thought to myself "Is that it? Too quick, breh."

It's a waste of energy to think like that (I mean, 'I have to speak for five minutes? 10 minutes? 20 minutes?').
The chat that you will have with the examiner is casual- treat the situation as if your friend is asking you about the subject, speak with emotions and not like a robot; exactly just like how you would speak with a friend.

And for anyone else who is taking the exam, don't worry if you get stuck. The examiner rushes to rescue and would ask you question to make you keep going without stop. All you have to do is yab yab yab yab yab.

Reaction score
Thankyou soo muchhh !!!
The topics were the same ! mine was "Competition in sports"
And other student got from these 8 topics as well..srsly a big thank you !!

Reaction score
In the warm up session, yes. The examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and based on that he will get some idea about which topic is most suitable for you.

I'll be appearing for my exams at Dammam, KSA

You??
Dude, u appeared from dammam, me too. Which date and school?