• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who's Taking Eight Subjects!

Reaction score
Hello asallamu alaikukum wr wb

other than me who's taking eight subjects

My subjects are :D

Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
ICT
Business studies
English As a Second Languagw
Accounting

:) :D :) :D

keep-the-thread-active-please-d-2.png

Reaction score
Bangla english maths d add maths phy chem computing acc, im that student who shouldve taken max 5 subj. God knows why i took 8!

Reaction score
Oh ok.... Yeah i am doing all IGCSE subjects...is o level literature easier than IGCSE english literature ???

Reaction score
yea sure.....paper 1 is all theory and for this u need to study how to write case studies and alll i will attach a very helpful geography study guide for u........and remeber continously revise ur work and solve as many past papers as u can...paper 2 is all map work and u will find this in the past papers......for paper 4 i have a notes guide for instruments used to measure and record weather,,,, i will be attaching soon...........hope i helped:)

Reaction score
yea sure.....paper 1 is all theory and for this u need to study how to write case studies and alll i will attach a very helpful geography study guide for u........and remeber continously revise ur work and solve as many past papers as u can...paper 2 is all map work and u will find this in the past papers......for paper 4 i have a notes guide for instruments used to measure and record weather,,,, i will be attaching soon...........hope i helped:)
thank you sooo much :) this really appreciated