• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why I miss being a kid...

Do you miss being a kid?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm sure the title is clear :p
If you miss being a kid, share your reasons :)

Here's mine: No chores. :p

Reaction score
Well i get to DRIVE NOW!! But still, i DO miss being a kid! There was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much LESSSSSSSSSSS to think about...

Reaction score
the long long sleeps, no tensions, playing on swings, climbing the large mango tree behind ma house, :p :p , no worries, got everything i wanted .... Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah ..... they were nice times, not much worry of studies .... except when mom stricly ordered to study ...... playing with broken remote controlled cars ...... puttin all the pans out and doing drumming on them with the hair combs and pens as sticks :p , lovely times......... each time has its own enjoyment and taste .......

Reaction score
the long long sleeps, no tensions, playing on swings, climbing the large mango tree behind ma house, :p :p , no worries, got everything i wanted .... Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah ..... they were nice times, not much worry of studies .... except when mom stricly ordered to study ...... playing with broken remote controlled cars ...... puttin all the pans out and doing drumming on them with the hair combs and pens as sticks :p , lovely times......... each time has its own enjoyment and taste .......

Rula diyaa! :/ :'(

Reaction score
he is lil' 15 or 16 maybe, but im a lot cooler B) , legal at the very least :p