• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Work for XtremePapers | We are looking for professional vectorizers

Reaction score
We are looking for web graphic designers.

If you can digitally reproduce an image from a sketch or a rough diagram, we might have some work for you.

Here is an example:
pro_vs_nonpro-png.11380

The images in the above example aren't similar but you get the point? Right?

Images for the job: ~1000
Budget for the task: ~$2000

If you have the skills and want to help XtremePapers advance knowledge for everyone,
send me the following via conversation with the subject 'Application for XtremePapers graphic designer':

> Your name and a little background,
> A digitally reproduced image of the following sample on a white and a black background:
<Download sample here>

Okay, so it's basically graphic designing but badrobot14 's post actually gave me the potential to think about it from a different angle. When it comes to graphics, or graphics designing to be exact, there are just a whole bunch of different sections and it isn't really about converting some image or a sketch or something like that into a digital form.

I've some thoughts on using Adobe Flash, making a flash video (a two to five second flash just to show the experiment) or something like that to actually add a little more "life" to the images that are to be edited or are to be created. Digitizing images is one thing but to actually experiencing what actually happens during the experiment than to presume it in one's imaginations is a totally different experience and in my opinion could benefit a lot more.

I'll elaborate this idea of mine as soon as I get some time on hand and will hopefully come up with something worth considering.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
what kind, does it need specific kind studies to do it, if it doesnt involve something like it i would try to help.
You need to have advanced skills in Photoshop, Fireworks and/or other professional imaging software(s).

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
then wat it is, i dont hav any idea of it, can u help me. example.
and wat t u need to create it. i need the reply fast.
You need to have advanced skills in Photoshop, Fireworks and/or other professional imaging software(s).

Reaction score
Okay, so it's basically graphic designing but badrobot14 's post actually gave me the potential to think about it from a different angle. When it comes to graphics, or graphics designing to be exact, there are just a whole bunch of different sections and it isn't really about converting some image or a sketch or something like that into a digital form.

I've some thoughts on using Adobe Flash, making a flash video (a two to five second flash just to show the experiment) or something like that to actually add a little more "life" to the images that are to be edited or are to be created. Digitizing images is one thing but to actually experiencing what actually happens during the experiment than to presume it in one's imaginations is a totally different experience and in my opinion could benefit a lot more.

I'll elaborate this idea of mine as soon as I get some time on hand and will hopefully come up with something worth considering.

I was referring to "frame-by-frame" animation. PlanetMaster

Something like this;

Probably not related to Chemistry or what we need, but you get the idea. =)

Reaction score
Frame by frame is pretty easy. Ill see what PlanetMaster says to that.

Reaction score
Frame by frame is pretty easy. Ill see what PlanetMaster says to that.

Same. Waiting for his words, then gonna start working on it.

P.S, frame-by-frame isn't to be taken easy when you have to blend in with various different edits to achieve perfection or at least close to perfection. Hehe.