• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Work for XtremePapers | We are looking for professional vectorizers

Reaction score
There has and NEVER will be a CS2 version of Photoshop.

These are the only versions:

CS7.0,CS3.0,CS4.0,CS5.0,CS5.5,CS6.0,CS6.0 Extended Version [I have this one]
Ok.. Are you sure there's no CS2?

Let me show you setup bro !

and the versions are like Adobe 7, then Cs, Cs2, Cs3, Cs4, Cs5 and Cs6 !

Please have a look at this picture :)

photo-77739.jpg

Reaction score
As stated in the first post, it should be on both; a black and white background.

Oh I thought we had to make with black background only. Ok I made one with white background now and I sent it in the same conversation. Thanks...

Reaction score
Oh God. Well thank God Adobe replied. Photoshop will be fixed in an hour from now so I'll send the White BG Sample soon too, maybe day after tomorrow because today is the BIG NIGHT [Staying up all Night to pray, and tomorrow whole day at cousins house so...]

Reaction score
Does that mean two pictures?

I'm confused. A black and white background is one that isn't colored, obviously.
Two samples should be made, one with a black background and one with a white background.

Reaction score
Oh God. Well thank God Adobe replied. Photoshop will be fixed in an hour from now so I'll send the White BG Sample soon too, maybe day after tomorrow because today is the BIG NIGHT [Staying up all Night to pray, and tomorrow whole day at cousins house so...]

What do you mean will be fixed in an hour or so, is it some kind of online stuff? I usually get to talk to the live chat when I get a problem with my license/program and the fix is instant. Try to look for the live chat, it always helps :)

Reaction score
I made a sample and sent it to PlanetMaster.. I think you guys can see what I put up now... So you get an idea of what to send.

Sample-Diagram-Xtremepapers-Black.png
umm.... i thought the point was to make a scientific diagram? these are three different pictures marquee selected and then put together, all you did was label them. .... so my question, does xtremepapers require 3D pictures or scientific diagrams?

Reaction score
Here is a custom Chem Lab Set, I have made. This will include the basic sets you will need. Done using Illustrator Cs5.1, so fully vector graphics. You can just open photoshop and put the apparatus you want together and label them by yourself. This is a unique set of graphics, made especially for this :D Hope you like them :D

Dssuo.png