• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
FYI guys...before the 2013 champions trophy nobody expected india would win...everyone thought aus eng or SA would win #justsaying

Reaction score
Feb 8, 2015.
Australia 371/10
India 265/10
AUSTRALIA won by 106 runs.

I'm pretty sure 'Australia' isn't pronounced 'India'
i would like u to recall the last time ind and aus faced each other in an actual wc match, not bilateral series, not warm up ;)
tell me what happened? ;)

Reaction score
i would like u to recall the last time ind and aus faced each other in an actual wc match, not bilateral series, not warm up ;)
tell me what happened? ;)
4 years ago?
Dude 4 years ago WI easily beat Ireland. And the exact opposite happened this time.
Plus India had home advantage. This time Australia do.

Reaction score
u people are saying i am doing wrong for not supporting pakistan
if u people have prob with that then u have free time to judge me :p
First you talked about politics, then you brought your ancestors and now you are bringing religion. I think we should not mix these things up with cricket. Yes you do have the right to support any team you wish. But not supporting one's national team is a solid evidence of an unpatriotic mind. Any way, let's focus on India- South Africa now! :p Who do you think will win?

Reaction score
First you talked about politics, then you brought your ancestors and now you are bringing religion. I think we should not mix these things up with cricket. Yes you do have the right to support any team you wish. But not supporting one's national team is a solid evidence of an unpatriotic mind. Any way, let's focus on India- South Africa now! :p Who do you think will win?
idiot its just a game :p
the ancestor thing was a joke which u clearly didnt understand :/
u cannot judge my patriotism by the team i support
if i support germany in football
australia in hockey
australia in cricket then if a war is fought in future which country i will fight for? u tell me

Reaction score
once again this shows that u have free time to judge a person u dont know on internet :D