• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD HISTORY 1917-1991 O LEVEL

Reaction score
I WANT TO STUDY WORLD HISTORY AFFAIRS CAN U SUGGEST ME SOME BOOKS AND GIVE ME SOME NOTES PLEASE

Reaction score
a book for world history is "mastering modern world history " by norman lowe it covers most of the topics. Can't help u out with notes because i m also looking for world history notes...

Reaction score
Hi there, i am also appearing in the subject. And yes, the preparation so far has been a mountain. I think we should all collaborate and pool in our own ideas together so that we can help each other out since this is a very rare subject.
Norman Lowe's book is very important. Im using that one.

Reaction score
Hi there, i am also appearing in the subject. And yes, the preparation so far has been a mountain. I think we should all collaborate and pool in our own ideas together so that we can help each other out since this is a very rare subject.
Norman Lowe's book is very important. Im using that one.
i m also using the book of norman lowe....btw which sections r u preparing...?

Reaction score
i m also using the book of norman lowe....btw which sections r u preparing...?
im doing the sections A,B and D. BUT....im not doing all parts in these sections. Im leaving out certain lengthier ones such as the Soviet Foreign relations and British history.....
WBU?

Reaction score
what is the subject code for world history?????

Can anyone guide me about what kind of topic is World History???? Plzz tell asap as i have to choose my subjects for O'Level

Reaction score
im doing the sections A,B and D. BUT....im not doing all parts in these sections. Im leaving out certain lengthier ones such as the Soviet Foreign relations and British history.....
WBU?
i m preparing sections A B and C

Reaction score
BTW if anyone has any notes, do be kind enuf to post it. I would be very grateful :)
well i am not using any notes but just the book.....the same book that u r using (norman lowe).....i personally think that its fine n there is no need of notes.....just read it thoroughly.....it will be fine

Reaction score
well i am not using any notes but just the book.....the same book that u r using (norman lowe).....i personally think that its fine n there is no need of notes.....just read it thoroughly.....it will be fine
ok dude....btw how much have u done?

Reaction score
so are u doing the sections completely or leaving out some parts? and do u have any teacher???
i m doing these sections completely.....n dont have any teacher studying myself at home.....self study, i m not studying this subject in school even....