• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

worried about general paper...

Reaction score
Do you consider that art is an unaffordable luxury?

For dis questions....m unable to write introduction paragraph....can yu help me???:(

Reaction score
i can give you a good hint. how about you research for some topics that are surely going to come because in GP the topics are based on recent/major happenings - (like the gulf oil spill related question back when i gave the exam) and hence prepare yourself for the essay. after you have researched and become familiar with these kinda topics - climate change, global politics, advertisements, wildlife, ECO TOURISM (hot topic, wrote about it myself got an A) - make sure that your first page is an essay plan - a page dedicated to just writing down points on the topic you choose on the exam. Give it a heading of " Essay Plan" and With this plan you can better manage the content of your essay, and furthermore what I've heard from many co-students and from some teachers as well (cannot be relied upon totally) was that they got marks even though they wrote incomplete essays - merit for your essay plan. worth the shot