• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Writing a Sherlocking Holmes, an initiative at least. Anyone up for it?

Reaction score
anyone read the mystery of the red-headed league or the mystery of the dancing men?or the 5 orange pips?or the man with the twisted lip??? or a scandal in bohemia???
lol,Im a crazy Sherlock Holmes fan:LOL:

Reaction score
Actually i have read all of them, but only remember a few of them, cause there are sooooooo many short stories, it is difficult to keep track :p

Reaction score
anyone read the mystery of the red-headed league or the mystery of the dancing men?or the 5 orange pips?or the man with the twisted lip??? or a scandal in bohemia???
lol,Im a crazy Sherlock Holmes fan:LOL:
i have ! the best is the valley of fear

Reaction score
Hound of Baskervilles was also great but Sir Arthur Conan Doyle made the villian very obvious:(
though it had many unexpected twists and turns(y)
i liked the dramatization in it... yeah the villain was a bit obvious, but i loved the part about sherlock being secretly involved in the investigation :)

Reaction score
i liked the dramatization in it... yeah the villain was a bit obvious, but i loved the part about sherlock being secretly involved in the investigation :)
(y) that was the most awesome and unexpected part as Dr.Watson hides to see who is the criminal and woaaahhhh!!!!!!!!its Sherlock!!!!!
and I was like :eek: :LOL: