• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

wrong candidate number how bad is it

Reaction score
hi
There is a chance (really small chance) that I've written my old candidate number and centre number in my exam however my name is 100% correct (Inshalla)
if I somehow did that how bad is it

Reaction score
lets hope that nobody has that number or you can get disqualified for writing an exam for others

egy

Reaction score
i know a friend who didnot write his right candidate number so he had to do his exam again next session

BUT ask again ??

Reaction score
i know a friend who didnot write his right candidate number so he had to do his exam again next session

BUT ask again ??

if he didn't write that is a total different story

Reaction score
i did the same mistake for bio p4 but thank god invigilator saw it and she asked me what the hell is this.I think that the invigilator check all those things before u leave the hall.so don't worry

Reaction score
Yara i think tht u shd chill!! It is the duty of invigilator to chck the candidte no. ORDERWISE as he collects it orderwise! I also saw tht invigilator bringing ppr back to the a studnt as he hadnt signed or writtn something on his ppr! Invigilaotrs collct orderwise so give ur rest of pprs nicely and leave rest to ALLAH!
ALLAH doesnt let ones efforts go astray! So belive in ALLAH! and wrk hard fr upcomin pprz!!! :)

Reaction score
Your scripts get sent as separate 'packages' i.e all the scripts from your centre get sent as one package and other scripts from other centres get sent as separate packages. This is categorized even further: all the scripts from one morning session get sent as separate packages, as do ones from an evening session. This goes on even further: all scripts for a specific paper get sent in a separate envelope, and so on...
This means that there is a highly unlikely chance that your examiner will not know who you actually are: he can just eliminate all other candidates in that envelope!

Reaction score
hi
There is a chance (really small chance) that I've written my old candidate number and centre number in my exam however my name is 100% correct (Inshalla)
But invilgators are supposed to check everything! They check thoroughly through everyone's pages while the exam is going on. If yours was lazy, you are soooo gone.
But the worst that could possibly happen is you get disqualified in this one..sorry.

Reaction score
thanks for everyone who replied
I don't know if it makes any difference but in case I wrote a wrong candidate & center number they would definitely be my previous ones since I copy all my informations from the statement not from my head :(

Reaction score
hi
There is a chance (really small chance) that I've written my old cndidate number and centre number in my exam however my name is 100% correct (Inshalla)
Hi. Can you tell me what you did and what happened cuz I fear I have done the same.

Reaction score
Hi. Can you tell me what you did and what happened cuz I fear I have done the same.

Dont worry! from what I've heard.... the examiner will go through each of the candidate names and numbers....hopefully you guys will be alright!!

Reaction score
Dont worry! from what I've heard.... the examiner will go through each of the candidate names and numbers....hopefully you guys will be alright!!
I contacted my pricipal she says they'll be in touch with the British CouncilHopefully, it'll work out. Pray for me maybe. :/

Reaction score
What were your invigilators doing...? It's their jobs to double check the candidate numbers
If it is then I might not have written it wrong. But idk, haave a fear I did. And they seemed like lazy invigilators and it was the first paper of the session. :p