• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XPC BITSTRIPS!! :D

Reaction score
Hello guys this is Aly Emran with a new thread!!! Me and my friends play a game called bitstips on facebook!! It was so fun that now I want everyone to join in the fun!!! Its so hilarious and adictive that I hope you will also love to play with us :D

But plzz dont break xpc rules :) we dont want to ban this thread :)

And there is a lil prob with this game :p you have to use facebook account to play it with ur xpc frnds :)
U can add us friend on fb if u like and can play

Here is the list of few of my friends bitstrips:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
So guys make ur bitstips and then post it here :D
For example:
image.jpg
image.jpg
@Ibtizam @AngelicBeauty @cyclone94 @sumaiyarox:) @fille spéciale @$~SauD~$ @Rahma Abdelrahman @cardude456 @Bilal Khan @1357911 @Rmarie-yum @***amd*** @***Sam*** @Abdullah Babur @shazmina @Angelina_25 @forbidden rose @Al-Anoud @gary221 @mune:) @Sijda @knowitall10 @asma tareen @sweetjinnah @Maganius @black widow @Dazzling Girl <3 @fantastic girl @Nabeel.Ahmad, @Iridescent, @Shadow @Peaceful, @aish nafu , @aquablue, @Busy Buddy @Afzal1, @champ-student, @HAJRA SHAH <3 , @JoJoXJoJo , @Kumkum , @Maryum7, @MemoryMatrix 21 , @NaNinG , @Nini X , @AAnsarii , @Love Islam , @R0m@n_97, @U7X0GXO , @Afnan Hafiz , @danial 234 , @Fayax555 , @daredevil , @fiz34 , @avenger, @étudiante , @Era, @hellz Angel , Shining sparkles, ForeverAndBeyond and everyone plzz tag other thanku :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello guys this is Aly Emran with a new thread!!! Me and my friends play a game called bitstips on facebook!! It was so fun that now I want everyone to join in the fun!!! Its so hilarious and adictive that I hope you will also love to play with us :D

But plzz dont break xpc rules :) we dont want to ban this thread :)

And there is a lil prob with this game :p you have to use facebook account to play it with ur xpc frnds :)
U can add us friend on fb if u like and can play

Here is the list of few of my friends bitstrips:
View attachment 33939
View attachment 33940
View attachment 33941
So guys make ur bitstips and then post it here :D
For example:
View attachment 33942
View attachment 33943
@Ibtizam @AngelicBeauty @cyclone94 @sumaiyarox:) @fille spéciale @$~SauD~$ @Rahma Abdelrahman @cardude456 @Bilal Khan @1357911 @Rmarie-yum @***amd*** @***Sam*** @Abdullah Babur @shazmina @Angelina_25 @forbidden rose @Al-Anoud @gary221 @mune:) @knowitall10 @asma tareen @sweetjinnah @Maganius @black widow @Dazzling Girl <3 @fantastic girl @Nabeel.Ahmad, @Iridescent, @Shadow @Peaceful, @aish nafu , @aquablue, @Busy Buddy @Afzal1, @champ-student, @HAJRA SHAH <3 , @JoJoXJoJo , @Kumkum , @Maryum7, @MemoryMatrix 21 , @NaNinG , @Nini X , @AAnsarii , @Love Islam , @R0m@n_97, @U7X0GXO , @Afnan Hafiz , @danial 234 , @Fayax555 , @daredevil , @fiz34 , @avenger, @étudiante , @Era, @hellz Angel and everyone plzz tag other thanku :)
ZABARDAST......!!!! xD :p :D

Reaction score
i dont even khow from where the hell did you take these cartoon thingys out :p
Go to facebook, make an account for xpc frnds and add some xpc frnds on fb then on fb search bitstrips app and rest u will understand :D When u make a pic do save it on pc and upload here

And if ur not on fb u cant make these :/
Making one more acc for xpc wud separate u from ur family and xpc frnds and u wont have to worry about the privacy thing :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
1530577_651960154845170_862934572_n.jpg
SAUD :p :D