• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XPF? better than facebook?

Reaction score
I find xtremepapersforums MUCH better and more FUn than even facebook!!! thank you mods for making XPF much more intresting!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
I find xtremepapersforums MUCH better and more FUn than even facebook!!! thank you mods for making XPF much more intresting!!!!!!!!
You welcome! :D

Reaction score
yeah for those who dont have FB accounts ill say that XPF is their FB !!

Reaction score
well i have both
i don't know ho doesn't have a facebook nowadays
well facebook is a social network you can do all stuff there
but what's nice here, that we are all very similar, i don't mean personalities..i mean our lives..kinda somehow
anyway facebook is boring nowadays...here its fun..u can chat, ask abt any question..:D

Reaction score
fb is interesting but not much beneficial regarding studies i think....fb is good 4 social stuff...obviously every1 know what am talking about....recently my DAD is so against fb..he doesnt allow me to go to fb...particularly bcuz of something against ISLAM..

Reaction score
my parents are ON facebook which is so urghh cuz they kinda stalk you and my dad found me online while i should have been studying and i was like ohh i was just asking someone about something to do with the exam..hehe..
hehe that was close..lol :p