• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XPF Board Message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Important for all candidates!

Ayesha Navaid said:
its so astonishing and disappointing.......
why are u people arguing on this....if you have made yourself a part of XPF then you definitely have to follow the rules.....what is there to object????

Lol,I totally agree with Ayesha :D what's the problem bros and sistaahs.Let's follow the rules.BTW,we won't die if we don't discuss exam papers before 24 hours you know.It's for our own good,we don't wanna be caught be someone do we?

Reaction score
Re: Important Notice to all the members!

i will try ma bst :) well az a mtr ov fct i hv nvr brkn the rulz of XPF :D

Reaction score
Re: Important for all candidates!

huzaifa said:
whoa whoa every1!!>..wat CIE rules man!? ther rules valid in ther halls..,,Y is XPF so tight abt sm CIE rules.....nd FYI 2 those who are concerned abt CIE rules......umm....-___-....ryt after the exam finishes....do u guys not discuss ur paper with the person sitting next or in front in the examination hall ?!....u think those invigilators are stupid nd dnt know that we r discussing?! -_____-....Cmon ppl.....yes its a rule...bt its only just a formality...evn CIE duznt care abt it man!! CHILL!!
Yah xactly u r 1000% rite..!!! :Bravo:
Btw rule shuld b made accordingly not just i pick up a rule wch is quoted on the backside of a Statement of entry, this is forum not any CIE based exam hall or so..!!! Btw dere thousands of forums all ovr and ppl are discussin randomly dere, r de waitin for 24 hrs..!!!:crazy: :crazy:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

Lyfroker said:
i will try ma bst :) well az a mtr ov fct i hv nvr brkn the rulz of XPF :D

well may be u r right...but u know using excessive slang is against XPF Rules! :D

Reaction score

okay, this argument is baseless so i'm gonna have to end it now!
CIE isn't going to track you down! They couldn't care less about who you are or what you do! That rule has been removed. It is on the back side of the Statement of Entry , but they removed it as it was pointless.

But XPF does have this rule. You think discussing the paper would be a pleasure for u? Well i hate to burst your bubbles, but you will only understand that what you thought did right in the paper was actually wrong! Go on break the rule. You'll get nothing by doing so anyway! You'll just be more tensed about what your result will be!

Reaction score

I agree that we shouldn't be discussing until 24 hours later if those are the rules of the site, and it's better anyways in case CIE does find a way to track you down. But it's funny that this site is so determined to uphold a CIE rule when the whole concept of this site already breaks one of their rules (Past papers aren't supposed to be shared publicly like this). :roll:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

That is Admin's issue and not ours or yours!
But you may be threatened for discussing the paper before 24 hours.That is what we really care about - your privacy. Nothing else.
Look, there are only two things to do: follow the rule or don't follow it. Do not try to persuade others or give your own judgments about the rule!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

There's no need for further discussing the topic!!

Whether or not you like, you have to follow the rules here!

So be careful about it. ''NO PAPER DISCUSSION BEFORE 24 HOURS''

And as said in the first post, you do not need to act as back seat moderators! If you see any member violating any XPF Rule, use the ''Post Report'' feature to report it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.