• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XPF ................... I WILL MISS U

Reaction score
guys i guess the exams would be over tomorrow .....and so i believe most of us would also leave this site :( :( :( :( .... it is an extremely great site and i will seriously miss all the those times when i was helped in extreme difficulty and all that paper disussion and notes i got ... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: man i will seriously miss that and all my friends here specially moderators . well i guess this is my last night on this site .............. so good bye xtremepapers i will miss u alot :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!

you are gonna miss mods too.....in good way or :D :D

anyways gud luck for ur results!!

Best wishes to all!

Reaction score
yeah same here....
im gonna miss my last year at school as well!!!!

it ws gr8 fun to be on XPF
it not only helped me in my studies but threads such as the banning game, jokes they were awesome!!!!!

ill miss this :Rose: :Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

last ppr tomorrow!!!

Reaction score
yeah man xtremepapers helped me alot................................

hoping a good result for everyone :)

Wishing everyone a good luck and bright future..................today night and 2morow morning is my last visits for XPF.......................then Bye bye XPF

:Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: Story didnt end :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

i will still visit it ......................and
l be connected if i had any doubts........................never leave the tail of XPF :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

feeling bad for everyone 2morow last day in my school.............................we all friends will be seperated/////////////

hope everyone will be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Dost plz dn`t remind abt it!!!!
i m nt leaving XPF becoz i m joining A-levels!

Reaction score
Thanks XPF, for all the fun-loving tension filled and encouraging discussions :rose: