• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

xtra subject =)

Reaction score
hi everybody !
Sorry if this topic already discussed in another thread but i could not find one even i am searching from days :(

what i am looking for is your sugesstion that which subjects should i choose as an extra subjects with these three subjects
Chemistry
maths
physics

in O-level i took biology but now i dont wanna go with it as i dont wanna go in medical field
so what should be my fourth subject

NOTE: it should be easy as i dont want to make my other three subjects suffer :(

Reaction score
Urdu
Islamic Studies AS
GP (its difficult to score a gud grade in it, but u may even do it wid just a lill prep)
Economics
Accounting
Thinking Skills

if u go for first three, start ur prep nw and give exam in november 2010, ur A is damn guaranteed... :D

Reaction score
dude! if ur maths is good, nd u have a decent teacher in ur college, then go for further maths.

Reaction score
altough i am good at maths but still i 'll not pick FM as everyone knows it's more than difiicult soo tell about ecnomics or business studies

i am not good at URDU
and islamic studies are not available in my school :(

Reaction score
dooood!!!!
first tell me ur city and ur skool....??
A Level Urdu is the most easiest subject in alllll!!!!!! u are even allowed to take books into the exam halls......i just studied the subject for 5 days and got an A.....so y not have an easy A in pocket, without even studying....

and why dont u give the papers privately?? :eek:
and yeah....dont go for FM, u'll get screwed.. :p

Reaction score
yara, if u are in pakistan and wanna study in pakistan, then any extra subs give NO credit... just some unis get an impression.. ;)
if u wanna get some more chances at admission in unis, then why not go for bio aswell....u will get a chance to get into medical if not in engg...

and i think BDC offers vast amount of subs..(thou not isl studies)

Reaction score
what about marine sciences and sociology ? and any suitable knowledge that anyone can gibe on ed-excel subjects !

Reaction score
aristotle said:
what about marine sciences and sociology ? and any suitable knowledge that anyone can gibe on ed-excel subjects !

marine sciences is a gud subject...but i dount noe much in detail.....
socio has some rote knowledge involved...u will have to give references of sociologists and their years and names of their researches....along with points covering the answer...but its still difficult to get an A .. :(

no idea abt ed excel... :|

Reaction score
y not u be more specific for choosing subjects.
maths, physics, chemistry ; the chosen one
maths, further maths, physics; you should not worry about FM it is not as difficult the ppl say.
but it will boost you in maths and further study.
if you still wanna to choose an extra subject then take business study as it is easy than economics.