• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Xtreme perception....

Reaction score
AngelicBeauty thnku thnku thnku :D
sahi mein m missing yal too .... specially moc during breaks :ROFLMAO:
locking class door and watching moc on d smart board :D
hiding behind d cupboard during karate classes .... yaad hai na .... abhi bhi kartey ho ya nahi ?? :p:LOL:
remember class mein tr waz teaching and in front of her u entered and hid behind d cupboard:ROFLMAO:
aur ofcrse r oppa gangnam style !! :LOL:
and all d one direction dances :p:p

yal were d bestest peeps we had!!! czn neva eva frgt yal :)

its der class nw..dey dnt hv to go running to another class anymore :p

Reaction score
acas shaikh SilentSpectator AAnsarii fille spéciale Devilishangel:) 1995@10Sept belle purplerox sumaiyarox:) cyclone94 AtemisDelta Dangerzone00 black_berry
u guys are THE BEST , crsly zindagi mein mainey jitna maza tulog ke saath kari hu aur kisi ke saath nahi kar sakti , i relly really miss the 12 graders :* :cry:
i will feel incomplete without each n every one of you!! jazakillah 4 all d support and care u'll have given me :) love u guys a lot a lot a lot !!! :D
gary221 $~SauD~$ u 2 are very funny , entertaining and kind!!
muneefa Tkp shazmina @Raweeha @FeLiX zoe Busy Buddy iFuz wajji345 Tim(95) ahsan1 *Anonymous* u guys are too amzing!! pure entertainment :p !!
x-gamer-x i like ur choice of games :p
Ahmedraza73 jazakallah 4 d post in art of grooming ur soul
Student of the year Zari 2345qwer Myste Rious Dazzling Girl <3 fantastic girl Al-Anoud forbidden rose Rahma Abdelrahman @MuslimGirl @сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ my sisters u'll are very sweet helping and friendly , its really gud to have frnds like you! :* :)
Emma13 i felt elated to see u become a muslim!!:* :) may ALLAH grant u paradise!!ameen
not to forget badrobot14 , there cannot be a better moderator!! ur very patient , responsible and kind!!
all of the xpc members i will miss u all always and i dont think i will ever be able to forget anyone of , instead i would love to always hear 4m u key tumlog kaise ho kaha ho kya kar rahey ho etc etc :p
may Allah grant all of us jannatul firdous and save us 4m d punishment of the grave and the punishment of the hellfire!!ameen :)
ha aur ye sab padkey sar par mat chad jaana , bas yuhi samjho that i was forced to express all of these fake emotions with a gun pointing on ma head :D :D
haha

btw thnkx

Reaction score
acas shaikh SilentSpectator AAnsarii fille spéciale Devilishangel:) 1995@10Sept belle purplerox sumaiyarox:) cyclone94 AtemisDelta Dangerzone00 black_berry
u guys are THE BEST , crsly zindagi mein mainey jitna maza tulog ke saath kari hu aur kisi ke saath nahi kar sakti , i relly really miss the 12 graders :* :cry:
i will feel incomplete without each n every one of you!! jazakillah 4 all d support and care u'll have given me :) love u guys a lot a lot a lot !!! :D
muneefa Tkp shazmina @Raweeha @FeLiX zoe Busy Buddy iFuz wajji345 Tim(95) ahsan1 *Anonymous* u guys are too amzing!! pure entertainment :p !!
Student of the year Zari 2345qwer Myste Rious Dazzling Girl <3 fantastic girl Al-Anoud forbidden rose Rahma Abdelrahman @MuslimGirl @сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ my sisters u'll are very sweet helping and friendly , its really gud to have frnds like you! :* :)
Emma13 i felt elated to see u become a muslim!!:* :) may ALLAH grant u paradise!!ameen
not to forget badrobot14 , there cannot be a better moderator!! ur very patient , responsible and kind!!
all of the xpc members i will miss u all always and i dont think i will ever be able to forget anyone of , instead i would love to always hear 4m u key tumlog kaise ho kaha ho kya kar rahey ho etc etc :p
may Allah grant all of us jannatul firdous and save us 4m d punishment of the grave and the punishment of the hellfire!!ameen :)
ha aur ye sab padkey sar par mat chad jaana , bas yuhi samjho that i was forced to express all of these fake emotions with a gun pointing on ma head :D :D

Yeah well, i am sure you were made to write this at gunpoint coz YOU are definitely not the sentimental kind!! :p :p By the way you arent thinking of leaving XPC , are you??? Dont you even dare think anything like that!! :p But thanks anyways.... that was VERYY unexpectedly nice of you!! :p :D :D

Reaction score

hehehe.............JazakAllah 4 da tag.........lv u!!!