• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Xtreme perception....

Reaction score
I wont be going in order. But here it is. Ulta seeda ... weird english i know. but i know none of u will mind. :p u all will be too buzy seeing whats written for me by her. :p
***amd*** - I really dont know what to say about him. He is young... too young... but his thoughts... u cant compare him with his age. Wonderful thoughts. Amazing words. Mashallah. His poetry, his way of writing. His thoughts, His actions, He has a beautiful talent to put them in words. He always gave me huge shocks, huge surprises, whenever he used to write something. I used to think kei being soo young and being soo mature cannot ever go well together, but i guess i was wrong. May Allah bless him loads. Reward him,make his life of this world and the hereafter filled with happiness and joys and grant him a great status in Jannah without taking his Hisaab. Ameen,
abdxyz - True to religion, he has great knowledge about Islam Mashallah. Great Mind with Amazing thoughts and a personality with a strong will power. Determined and Hardworking. Mashallah. May Allah ease his hardships and difficulties, May Allah give him the chance to change people, to bring them to deen ( the non-Muslims) and to help the Muslims to come to the right path. May Allah ease his sufferings. Grnt him loads and Bless him and grant him success in every step he takes in this life and the Hereafter. May Allah forgive all his sins, the past present and future, and grant him a high status in jannah without taking his Hisaab. abdxyz. when u enter jannah. Ask Allah, make dua to Allah to make me also come to jannah without taking my Hisaab. :p Ameen.
Afzal1 - His english poetry, whenever i read it, i always read it with my mouth open. :p. Simply Amazing. He has that talent. The talent to just write anything and everything To put everything to poetry. Thoughts, actions, words, deeds, world, life, every single thing. . hardworking, good natured. He helped me alot in learning Arabic. May Allah reward him loads, shower his blessings on him and give him a bright and a brilliant future. May Allah help him with everything he is determined to do. and give him loads... so much that he becomes happy in this life and the Hereafter. Ameen.
ZKhanXZ - In my point of view, Allah has given him a great talent to put his thoughts to words. Bold. Observant. Intelligent. Knows what to say EXACTLY what at just the RIGHT place and the RIGHT time. And remains firm on his words. Knows how to express his point of view. and to fight with others for his words. :p (ZKhanXZ bhai. I hope u understand what that means :p) May Allah bless him with His countless blessings and forgive all his sins, Make him successful in whatever step he takes for whatever he wants to achieve and and bless him with loads in the hereafter.
avenger - He is the total opposite of his name :p as far as i got to know him. Very kind hearted and good natured, he cant say NO. Always comments on my status (whenever he has time:p) with what HE thought about it. Helped me alot. May Allah reward him and ease his difficulties and grants him whatever he wants and unko apne maan baap ki ankhon ki thandak bana dei and bless him loads in this life and the Hereafter. Ameen.
Aly Emran - Soo old MAshallah sei, but still a bacha from inside. :p Ready to fight anytime. :p tease, spam, and irritate others. His main occupation. :p But still intelligent, hard working, funny and good natured. Mashallah. although a poor sense of humour :p and this is the only think with which he makes people laugh. :p May Allah bless him a ease his hardships and difficulties and reward him with his countless blessings, forgive all his sins. and give him happiness and joys in this life and the hereafter.
gary221 - I got to know him from his statuses :p Too funny. too hilarious with a great sense of humour. Awesome personality, he has. Thats all i can say. :pMay Allah give him lots more of these happiness, fun and joys, in both this life and the hereafter and grant him Jannah without taking his hisaab. Ameen.
Ibtizam - Innocent :p afraid of me because i used to catch him and put him in jail :p called me a police officer. :p demanded from me soo much like a king when he used to be in jail. :p me.. ppor police officer.. had to accept everything what e used to say. :p May Allah grant him loads. make him successful and forgive his sins. and give him lots of happiness and joys in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.

Reaction score
I wont be going in order. But here it is. Ulta seeda ... weird english i know. but i know none of u will mind. :p u all will be too buzy seeing whats written for me by her. :p
ZKhanXZ - In my point of view, Allah has given him a great talent to put his thoughts to words. Bold. Observant. Intelligent. Knows what to say EXACTLY what at just the RIGHT place and the RIGHT time. And remains firm on his words. Knows how to express his point of view. and to fight with others for his words. :p (ZKhanXZ bhai. I hope u understand what that means :p) May Allah bless him with His countless blessings and forgive all his sins, Make him successful in whatever step he takes for whatever he wants to achieve and and bless him with loads in the hereafter.
Ameen!! But this time I am unable to express my self in THANKING you.. :/
I Could just say.. Jazakillah Khair Sis.. :D It means a lot! :)
I loved my discussions with you, they really taught me many things... about life.. about MYSELF .. etc!! :D Thanks again.. :)

Reaction score
cyclone94 - toba toba Aapi ji :p what shuld i say about u....:p She... She is my mastikhor Aapi :p who always has her Masti Mode on. :p. fuuny, jolly,pretty, nakhreli ziiddi, .. she is just WONDERFUL. Always on the loookout to make me laugh whenever she talks to me. And to be honest. there isnt a single reply in our convo jab muje unki baatoon pr hansi na ati ho. :p In jaisi i can never find anywhere .NEVER. I love u. Aapi. :p May Allah grant u happiness and success in both worlds, and grant her hapiness wherever she is in this world and grant her a high status in Jannah.
sumaiyarox:) - meri doosr mastikhoar aapi.... Kind, funny, mera mood bohat halka ho jata hai whenever i talk to her.:p She helped me alot. ALOT with my studies. aur ab ja kei muj sei baat krne lagi hain. She knows I love her.:p aur shhh... ye bohat barrai barrai dramey bhi krti hain :p May Allah be pleased with her. May Allah grant her success in every step she takes in this life and the hereafter. Aameen.
Al-Anoud - Poori patakha hain ye... :p Iss liye im warning jo bhi reads this about her. :p she traps me in her dramas so beautifully i think for a moment kei she is so ______________ :love: but then when she says ke *aap mere dramoon mein phir phans gayen* ull feel like_______:mad:... haha.:ROFLMAO: :p The first one to take my khabar whenever i am avy - less.... The smiley girl. She is really Amazing ina unique way. Sab sei Alag. Lekin sab sei Achi.:p Too Amazing. Too wonderful. Again one of the Amazing Personalities. :p May Allah reward her with so much happiness and joys, the same way she makes everyone happy with her ulte seedei posts and her hilarious commenys :p that she is bleased.(in Both this Life and the hereafter.
knowitall10 - My Most beloved Aapi... Gentle, Kind, Funny, Serious, Bold, intelligent, Amazing,and Strict :barefoot:. AN another amomng the great personalities on XPC. Great Knowledge abou both the Deen and the Dunya. Ready to help others giving her best she can. Amazing in every way. Her heart touching poetry... her amazing words.... koi bhi un ki poetry ki traeef kiye bina nahi reh sakta tha... And speaking honestly.... I used to wait for her poetry to come in that poetry thread..:p Whenever she used to write on my wall. any random thing, any shair... My whole wall would brighten up.... and Im not joking. People specially used to come to see her amazing posts on my wall.... Theres so much to her. I dont have the capacity nor the strength to write anything more about her. And I love u Aapi... remember that always. May Allah grant her loads of happiness, and joys,,, change alll her hardships and sorrows to joys..... May Allah bless her so much that she remains happy in both this life and the hereafter. May Allah grant her a veery high status in Jannah without taking her hisaab. Ameen
Happy Muslimah - Innocent... Infact tooooo innocent.... cute.... pretty... kind hearted .... soft spoken..... gentle..... beautiful from the outside as well as from the inside. She is mine. Ive already told her that. and she'll remain mine forever. Dont DARE anyone take her from me.:mad: .... I love her she knows... but how much ... she doesnt knows.... :love: :X3: May Allah ease all her difficulties and sorrows and miseries and hardships and turn them to lots of happiness and joys and grant her a high status in Paradise without takeing her Hisaab. Ameen
Afnan Hafiz - He/She :p kind.... strong in his/her Eman. Strong in his/her faith. Bold. Knows how to oppose the samne wala person whenever he/she was wrong. Knows how to correct them. His/her way of talking. His/her kindness towards other people here. showed how he/she was. He/She helped alot when i was stuck big time in my studies... Great knowledge about the Deen and the Dunya and another one among the Awesome personalities here. May Allah grant him/her a high status in Jannah, forgive all his/her sins... Aur dunya aur akhirat donon mein Kamyaab kare. Ameen.
shazmina - My very first follower, My very first friend.... Too kind.. too sweet.. too cute.... too gentle... to soft hearted.. too good natured.... Shes Simply wonderful.. Simply Amazing.. Simply Awesome... Mashallah. I just love her. and i think she knows that very well.:love:. May Allah grant her lots of happiness.... reward her and bless her from His countless blessings and make her suceessful in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.
AtemisDelta - Another one of the AWESOME-EST personalities I was greatly inspired from. Bold. Intellegent.. Fluent.. kind... Awesome.... and............ and.............. and a little too strict:barefoot:.... She was among the amazing personalities i have ever met.... May Allah reward her and all her family members for all their good deeds... Forgive all their sins........... ease all their hardships and difficulties.... and bless them loads in this life and the herafter and grant them a high status in Jannah without taking their hisaab.

Reaction score
knowitall10 - My Most beloved Aapi... Gentle, Kind, Funny, Serious, Bold, intelligent, Amazing,and Strict :barefoot:. AN another amomng the great personalities on XPC. Great Knowledge abou both the Deen and the Dunya. Ready to help others giving her best she can. Amazing in every way. Her heart touching poetry... her amazing words.... koi bhi un ki poetry ki traeef kiye bina nahi reh sakta tha... And speaking honestly.... I used to wait for her poetry to come in that poetry thread..:p Whenever she used to write on my wall. any random thing, any shair... My whole wall would brighten up.... and Im not joking. People specially used to come to see her amazing posts on my wall.... Theres so much to her. I dont have the capacity nor the strength to write anything more about her. And I love u Aapi... remember that always. May Allah grant her loads of happiness, and joys,,, change alll her hardships and sorrows to joys..... May Allah bless her so much that she remains happy in both this life and the hereafter. May Allah grant her a veery high status in Jannah without taking her hisaab. Ameen

You've left me speechless, Princess. I swear to God, for the first time in such praises and compliments, I've been left absolutely dumbstruck.
All I can say, my lovely little sister, is that you are one of those extremely rare personalities who was able to enter my heart and not exit it.. May Allah protect you and your family in every way, may He increase your knowledge, may He ease all of your difficulties, and may He allow us to meet in Jannatul Firdaus in the Akhira..

Thank you, 911. Jazakillahu Khair..I appreciate that you think of me that way. and all I can pray is that Allah forgives me for the things that you don't know about, make me better than what you think of me, and not hold me accountable for what you say of me..

May Allah bless us all. You've just touched a very sensitive portion of my heart. And I'm paralyzed. Literally. I don't even know how to move my fingers swiftly over the keyboard to type this..I love you, 911, and I will be there for you for as long as Allah wills. :)

Reaction score
avenger - He is the total opposite of his name :p as far as i got to know him. Very kind hearted and good natured, he cant say NO. Always comments on my status (whenever he has time:p) with what HE thought about it. Helped me alot. May Allah reward him and ease his difficulties and grants him whatever he wants and unko apne maan baap ki ankhon ki thandak bana dei and bless him loads in this life and the Hereafter. Ameen.
haha opposite of my name? :p that made me smile :p thankyou :) you are the second person to say that @ cant say NO :p
ameen and thankyou for the duas. Same to you :)

Reaction score
***amd*** - I really dont know what to say about him. He is young... too young... but his thoughts... u cant compare him with his age. Wonderful thoughts. Amazing words. Mashallah. His poetry, his way of writing. His thoughts, His actions, He has a beautiful talent to put them in words. He always gave me huge shocks, huge surprises, whenever he used to write something. I used to think kei being soo young and being soo mature cannot ever go well together, but i guess i was wrong. May Allah bless him loads. Reward him,make his life of this world and the hereafter filled with happiness and joys and grant him a great status in Jannah without taking his Hisaab. Ameen,
abdxyz - True to religion, he has great knowledge about Islam Mashallah. Great Mind with Amazing thoughts and a personality with a strong will power. Determined and Hardworking. Mashallah. May Allah ease his hardships and difficulties, May Allah give him the chance to change people, to bring them to deen ( the non-Muslims) and to help the Muslims to come to the right path. May Allah ease his sufferings. Grnt him loads and Bless him and grant him success in every step he takes in this life and the Hereafter. May Allah forgive all his sins, the past present and future, and grant him a high status in jannah without taking his Hisaab. abdxyz. when u enter jannah. Ask Allah, make dua to Allah to make me also come to jannah without taking my Hisaab. :p Ameen.
Afzal1 - His english poetry, whenever i read it, i always read it with my mouth open. :p. Simply Amazing. He has that talent. The talent to just write anything and everything To put everything to poetry. Thoughts, actions, words, deeds, world, life, every single thing. . hardworking, good natured. He helped me alot in learning Arabic. May Allah reward him loads, shower his blessings on him and give him a bright and a brilliant future. May Allah help him with everything he is determined to do. and give him loads... so much that he becomes happy in this life and the Hereafter. Ameen.
Aly Emran - Soo old MAshallah sei, but still a bacha from inside. :p Ready to fight anytime. :p tease, spam, and irritate others. His main occupation. :p But still intelligent, hard working, funny and good natured. Mashallah. although a poor sense of humour :p and this is the only think with which he makes people laugh. :p May Allah bless him a ease his hardships and difficulties and reward him with his countless blessings, forgive all his sins. and give him happiness and joys in this life and the hereafter.
gary221 - I got to know him from his statuses :p Too funny. too hilarious with a great sense of humour. Awesome personality, he has. Thats all i can say. :pMay Allah give him lots more of these happiness, fun and joys, in both this life and the hereafter and grant him Jannah without taking his hisaab. Ameen.
Ibtizam - Innocent :p afraid of me because i used to catch him and put him in jail :p called me a police officer. :p demanded from me soo much like a king when he used to be in jail. :p me.. ppor police officer.. had to accept everything what e used to say. :p May Allah grant him loads. make him successful and forgive his sins. and give him lots of happiness and joys in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.
LOL that was short :p
Coming back to me :p No way O_O!!! Bacha from inside o_O I guess you need to know more about me 911 :p :D
and this isnt poor sense of humor Lol its called my "Force others to laugh technique" I use it in serious situation to calm down the heat growing :p
I do that on purpose too :p
And yes I am intelligent, hard working, funny and good natured :cool:
Yo Im too professional in the spamming, teasing etc field too :cool:
And Thanks for the Wishes Ameen May Allah Bless u and make ur life and hereafter easy and grant u Jannah Ameen :)
btw what is this thread about ? o_O :p

Reaction score
AtemisDelta - Another one of the AWESOME-EST personalities I was greatly inspired from. Bold. Intellegent.. Fluent.. kind... Awesome.... and............ and.............. and a little too strict:barefoot:.... She was among the amazing personalities i have ever met.... May Allah reward her and all her family members for all their good deeds... Forgive all their sins........... ease all their hardships and difficulties.... and bless them loads in this life and the herafter and grant them a high status in Jannah without taking their hisaab.

You flatter me with your comments, awesome girl!
Thank You. Jazakillah. I inspire too :eek:. Alright I take the compliment though. :p And there you go with the strict thing again. Tell me when have I been strict to
you ;) .
Aameen. Summa Aameen. Thank You once again and Jazakillah Khair.
May Allah make you a source of inspiration and guidance to several others Insha Allah. May He help you ace your exams with flying colors and grant you and your family success in this world & the Hereafter. Aameen.

Reaction score
cyclone94 - toba toba Aapi ji :p what shuld i say about u....:p She... She is my mastikhor Aapi :p who always has her Masti Mode on. :p. fuuny, jolly,pretty, nakhreli ziiddi, .. she is just WONDERFUL. Always on the loookout to make me laugh whenever she talks to me. And to be honest. there isnt a single reply in our convo jab muje unki baatoon pr hansi na ati ho. :p In jaisi i can never find anywhere .NEVER. I love u. Aapi. :p May Allah grant u happiness and success in both worlds, and grant her hapiness wherever she is in this world and grant her a high status in Jannah.
sumaiyarox:) - meri doosr mastikhoar aapi.... Kind, funny, mera mood bohat halka ho jata hai whenever i talk to her.:p She helped me alot. ALOT with my studies. aur ab ja kei muj sei baat krne lagi hain. She knows I love her.:p aur shhh... ye bohat barrai barrai dramey bhi krti hain :p May Allah be pleased with her. May Allah grant her success in every step she takes in this life and the hereafter. Aameen.
Al-Anoud - Poori patakha hain ye... :p Iss liye im warning jo bhi reads this about her. :p she traps me in her dramas so beautifully i think for a moment kei she is so ______________ :love: but then when she says ke *aap mere dramoon mein phir phans gayen* ull feel like_______:mad:... haha.:ROFLMAO: :p The first one to take my khabar whenever i am avy - less.... The smiley girl. She is really Amazing ina unique way. Sab sei Alag. Lekin sab sei Achi.:p Too Amazing. Too wonderful. Again one of the Amazing Personalities. :p May Allah reward her with so much happiness and joys, the same way she makes everyone happy with her ulte seedei posts and her hilarious commenys :p that she is bleased.(in Both this Life and the hereafter.
Happy Muslimah - Innocent... Infact tooooo innocent.... cute.... pretty... kind hearted .... soft spoken..... gentle..... beautiful from the outside as well as from the inside. She is mine. Ive already told her that. and she'll remain mine forever. Dont DARE anyone take her from me.:mad: .... I love her she knows... but how much ... she doesnt knows.... :love: :X3: May Allah ease all her difficulties and sorrows and miseries and hardships and turn them to lots of happiness and joys and grant her a high status in Paradise without takeing her Hisaab. Ameen
Afnan Hafiz - He/She :p kind.... strong in his/her Eman. Strong in his/her faith. Bold. Knows how to oppose the samne wala person whenever he/she was wrong. Knows how to correct them. His/her way of talking. His/her kindness towards other people here. showed how he/she was. He/She helped alot when i was stuck big time in my studies... Great knowledge about the Deen and the Dunya and another one among the Awesome personalities here. May Allah grant him/her a high status in Jannah, forgive all his/her sins... Aur dunya aur akhirat donon mein Kamyaab kare. Ameen.
shazmina - My very first follower, My very first friend.... Too kind.. too sweet.. too cute.... too gentle... to soft hearted.. too good natured.... Shes Simply wonderful.. Simply Amazing.. Simply Awesome... Mashallah. I just love her. and i think she knows that very well.:love:. May Allah grant her lots of happiness.... reward her and bless her from His countless blessings and make her suceessful in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.

AMEEN AAMEEN AMEEN YA RABBAL ALAMEEN .....Masha allah ...sis this seriously brought tears to my eyes....i love u sis and i do knw that u love me alot...like infinitely ...im running out of wrds hunni <3 im speechless :O <3 i love u soooo much <3 JazakAllah khairan sweet heart <3
May Allah grant u with the best in this Dunya and the Ahkirah ....Aameen :D

Reaction score

oh My God..iam speechless..!!
how many times do I have to tell yuh iam not innocent..so many compliments omg Iam flattered xD
itni demnad meri..kidhar jaao :p yes iam yours forever :')
oh cmon..i know how uch yuh love n you also know I love you more :love:
super ameen :') these prayers mean alot..
Iam Proud to say that I am a carbon copy of yuh =) <3
may Allah bless you always n never let sorrow come to you..may He shower his countless blessings upon u n ur family..

I love you alot :*
these words tears in my eyes seriously :'(

Reaction score

May Allah bless you sister:)!!. Ameen.

Reaction score
:rolleyes:
LOL that was short :p
Coming back to me :p No way O_O!!! Bacha from inside o_O I guess you need to know more about me 911 :p :D
and this isnt poor sense of humor Lol its called my "Force others to laugh technique" I use it in serious situation to calm down the heat growing :p
I do that on purpose too :p
And yes I am intelligent, hard working, funny and good natured :cool:
Yo Im too professional in the spamming, teasing etc field too :cool:
And Thanks for the Wishes Ameen May Allah Bless u and make ur life and hereafter easy and grant u Jannah Ameen :)
btw what is this thread about ? o_O :p

:rolleyes: Show-Off......:p:LOL:;):D

Reaction score
Hahaha! @patakha. :LOL: My dad calls me that. :p She is so____? :eek:
Aameen Aameen Aameen! <3 May Allah give you and your loved ones a very long, successful and happy life! Aameen! :D
JazakAllahu khair. :love:
I always wanted to do one of these too, but I'm soooo lazy ( sumaiyarox:) cyclone94 knowitall10 ) :p since I have SO much to write about ALL of you! :eek:
So I summerize it! ^_^
ALL OF U GUYS WHO THINK I'M FABULOUS ARE AWESOME! :X3: <3

Reaction score

Thnks a loooooooooootttttt for the short analysis....docotor :D
and keep praying that i keep helping u more :D:D
and jazakallah for the loads of dua..... :D

Reaction score
shashkay hen meray :') Ameen