• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XTREMELYYY BOREDD!!!! =(

Reaction score
its been a week n i found JUST NOTHING to do....... i ws never so bored all my life.. could ANYONE suggest sumthing worth doing.. PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEE..=(

Reaction score
Like watching National Geographic those special programs? Download them and watch... There are many there!!!

Reaction score
ive seen some of those.. still will search fer more. thnx fer the suggestion =P

Reaction score
This happens , once you have appeared for your CIE's. Actually what you are feelin' is boredom. And your not the only one. Try to do sumthing productive for a change. Television won't do much good. You need sumthing much more exciting to relax.

Reaction score
vacations? how abut that? well................my interest is to keep moving from city to city or place to place.....................cuz i get bored easily at one place :p

Reaction score
I GOT BORED also but i read NARUTO MANGA for like 2 hours consecutive......listen to songs and specially when academy is on u are sure to give time to studies dont sit idle i prefer always do something if u have given all ur papers of o levels then enjoy and chill out with entertainment movies e.t.c if u havent and still have some papers left of olevels to give do all the entertainment but make sure u give time to studies as well i know its kinda boring routine but if handle it good u have a very good day everyday....

Reaction score
THATS the major problm.... im done with ALL of my exams.. olevels done atlast. n hmmm im trying to read out sum good novels n i read one fer SIX HOURS consecutive =D

Reaction score
novels well i dont like them i prefer movies watching one per day almost old ones and new ones both......btw songs are pretty good choice if u have an ipod or mp3 player i am like taking hell out of my ipod and it ssaying to me plz plz let me stay off i wanna rest

Reaction score
there ws a tym wen I argued lyk anythng dat movies r better but now im fifty% on both syds- movies and novels... the world of imagination u enter through a novel is nowhere near dat of a movie... even then i did see LOADSSSS of movies.. infact i jxt took a sec off frm watching legend of the guardians... n songs are jxt sooooooo good n not an ipod but ma mobyl worth twenty mp3 players.. excellent sound and overrrr two-hundred songs.. yipeee suggest any good songs????

Reaction score
well maleeha theres a list if u would have listened to most of these but i guess 200 songs cant match my 656 song library :p:p:p

well linkin park in the end,,,, linkin park new divide ,,,,, linkin park irridescent ,,,,,, breaking benjamin dear agony ,,,, eminem w.t.p ,, shayne ward breathless ,,,, eminem space bound ,,,,,selena gomez who says(megan nicole and tiffany alvord cover much better then selena ones) ,, akon beautiful ,,, eminem beautiful ,,, katty perry E.T ,,,,,enrique tonight ,,,,,michael jackson billy jeans,,,,,enrique i like it......... i listed the old ones too but they all are in my all time fav playlist

Reaction score
^ I am sure everyone has heard those. Heard of "The Police"? Listen to "Every breath you take" of them. Queen's bohemian rhapsody, amazing song. Nirvana's smells like a teen spirit. For the current era, just visit the bilboard 100 for the latest breaks and you'll find many songs that sound good.

Reaction score
@angel of darkness.. yup ive heard mostt of these but one or two r left will listen to them soon.. n 200 are in my fone but there's an unlimited no. of them on my pc =D
thnx fer the suggestions both @hamid n angel

Reaction score
hmmm i have two of them da vinci code and an other sumthng data .. i dun remember but my api said she'd let me read em later not now =)

Reaction score
im soo bored too... got nothng to do n literally no one to talk to... all my frnx gone one place or the other =@ maleeha perhaps we cud b frnx.. both bored buddies lol =p