• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2010 - 2011 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
let's say I posted 7 chapters in 7 different posts, does that give me 7 tickets or only one? If only one then you are giving me nothing more than a person who uploaded only one chapter and done less effort.

And does the number of times my files were downloaded make any difference?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
KareemMokhtar said:
let's say I posted 7 chapters in 7 different posts, does that give me 7 tickets or only one? If only one then you are giving me nothing more than a person who uploaded only one chapter and done less effort.

And does the number of times my files were downloaded make any difference?

In your example it will be 7!
It would had remained 7 even if they were all uploaded in one post or even in one file.

Number of times file downloaded puts no impact on the number of tickets!!

Reaction score
Thanks alot! But I've got another question. Do we receive a message that confirms that I've received tickets for my uploads or not?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
KareemMokhtar said:
Thanks alot! But I've got another question. Do we receive a message that confirms that I've received tickets for my uploads or not?
At this moment we are not checking the integrity of the uploads!
After the contest is over, we will issue tickets based on the number of chapters in total and PM each user individually.

Reaction score
hey lisen guyx.. i hve to write my notes in ms word and upload them here..?? and can i take any sub any topic..?is that the way to participte in dx competition??

Reaction score
by one chapter what exactly do you mean, eg. is "fasting" a complete chapter for o level islamiyat, or is it a part of a full chapter " five pillars of islam".

another question, does the length of notes matter, eg. if i summarise accounting chapter 1 into 1 page of ms word, will i get a separate ticket for it?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
naheelnisar said:
hey lisen guyx.. i hve to write my notes in ms word and upload them here..?? and can i take any sub any topic..?is that the way to participte in dx competition??
Yes. It can be any chapter of any subject.

shams_66 said:
by one chapter what exactly do you mean, eg. is "fasting" a complete chapter for o level islamiyat, or is it a part of a full chapter " five pillars of islam".

another question, does the length of notes matter, eg. if i summarise accounting chapter 1 into 1 page of ms word, will i get a separate ticket for it?
Length doesn't matter as far as the content is complete.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
do not post the files in this thread..the files are supposed to be posted here

Reaction score
O'level Chemistry Notes (whole syllabus)

don't think that i'm a greedy person and just contributing for the prizes, i am doing my o'levels and found these notes superb.....i hope u too find them informative....

Attachments

• 35106152-O-Level-Chemistry-Notes.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 42
Reaction score
does the prizes depend on the quality of notes that we r providin??or it wod be a random luky draw??even if v writ a few lines on sumthin?? :geek: :ugeek:

Reaction score
accounting o/as
club accounting / non profit organisation notes

Attachments

• non profit organisation club accouting.rtf
    8.8 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
Planet Master i have sum questions for ya:

(1) First of all if we upload notes then how we vil cum to know that our notes hv been accepted? Plz tel us early about our notes acception bcoz if u will inform us dat r notes not accepted then maybe we vil try to upload other improved notes to earn a ticket...

(2) Will u be telling us that we have earned a ticket beforehand or we will not get to know about this until we win a prize??

(3) How we will know that the notes we r publishing r authentic and that these notes r free to be copied.. i suggest that u tel us immediately bout r notes authentication so the next time we can be careful while uploading notes...

i hope Planet Master that u will help me out and take my suggestionz into consideration.. :D

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
zulqarnain said:
does the prizes depend on the quality of notes that we r providin??or it wod be a random luky draw??even if v writ a few lines on sumthin?? :geek: :ugeek:
It depends upon the quality and quantity.
If your notes are enough to cover the chapter you've selected, your ticket is guaranteed.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
(1) First of all if we upload notes then how we vil cum to know that our notes hv been accepted? Plz tel us early about our notes acception bcoz if u will inform us dat r notes not accepted then maybe we vil try to upload other improved notes to earn a ticket...
We'll check the integrity of the uploaded notes on 1st Feb 2011 i.e one month before contest ends after which it will be several times a week.

(2) Will u be telling us that we have earned a ticket beforehand or we will not get to know about this until we win a prize??
The amount of ticket(s) earned by each member will be updated on our contest page in first week of Feb 2011 and updated regularly onwards..

(3) How we will know that the notes we r publishing r authentic and that these notes r free to be copied.. i suggest that u tel us immediately bout r notes authentication so the next time we can be careful while uploading notes...
Sources usually copy content from around the web.
We'll take special measures to reach its origin and see if there are any copy restrictions.
For instance, copying from Wikipedia is officially allowed but that is often too complicated to be used as notes but ya its allowed.
Another example is http://www.s-cool.co.uk which is also a fantastic site but it restricts copying!
So any copied content from there will be rejected!!

Furthermore, each and every post will individually have an 'accepted" or "rejected" stamp after the verification i.e first week of Feb 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.