• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2010 - 2011 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello,

I have some notes I have made last year hosted at some other websites (which of course done by me). I want to ask whether or not the chapters to be compiled as one single pdf/word file since it'll be a hassle to re-organize the chapters into separate files.

thanks

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
revnotesabee94 said:
hello,

I have some notes I have made last year hosted at some other websites (which of course done by me). I want to ask whether or not the chapters to be compiled as one single pdf/word file since it'll be a hassle to re-organize the chapters into separate files.

thanks
Yes you can! :)
You'll be credited for the number of chapters rather than number of uploads!

Reaction score
hi admins/mods,
i wanted clarification on the disappearance of my post containing o level chemistry notes i posted on 2010/2011 xtremepapers contest thread
I hope the mods/admins would be able to clarify this matter completely... thank you

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
revnotesabee94 said:
hi admins/mods,
i wanted clarification on the disappearance of my post containing o level chemistry notes i posted on 2010/2011 xtremepapers contest thread
I hope the mods/admins would be able to clarify this matter completely... thank you
i think there shud be sum other problem...u try posting them again..and make sure they r in the correct format...zip/doc/pdf :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
revnotesabee94 said:
hi admins/mods,
Can you link the thread you posted it in?

Reaction score
Hi may I post my projects? And also i've got a lot of notes I summarized about IGCSE level textbooks which I did to make it easy for me to look over it for exams, instead of going through the entire textbook. Can I post that?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Imaan said:
Hi may I post my projects? And also i've got a lot of notes I summarized about IGCSE level textbooks which I did to make it easy for me to look over it for exams, instead of going through the entire textbook. Can I post that?
Projects as in?
Yes you can post revision materials but do note they are only half credited i.e you will receive one ticket for two revision chapters!

Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:
Imaan said:
Projects as in?
Yes you can post revision materials but do note they are only half credited i.e you will receive one ticket for two revision chapters!

PC project :)

Reaction score
I have uploaded 4 chapters..................But i can't find them on forum............Are they deleted.Moreover i can't see other peoplx chapters uploaded

Reaction score
COMPUTER STUDIES
O LEVELS
5 chapters.....control means Monitoring and Control...................BEST <3

Reaction score
Is the contest open to users from around the world? I live in Pakistan, and would like to enter.

Reaction score
muaawia1 said:
I have uploaded 4 chapters..................But i can't find them on forum............Are they deleted.Moreover i can't see other peoplx chapters uploaded
Don't worry, i can see ur uploads, they're there.
ps. strange choice of username =p

Status
Not open for further replies.