• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend using a fake name! :p

Its just for our contest records and won't be linked to your profile in any way. :p
Furthermore, it only stays with me till the end of contest. :p
m not satisfied; ;) 'it stays with me till the end..' after the end of contest would you bang your head against the wall to erase my name from it...??? :p
(n if u were erasing my name from ur memory, you might need a brain transplant... :p )

Reaction score
Is it possible for two members to participate as a team by working together on the notes?

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend using a fake name!

Its just for our contest records and won't be linked to your profile in any way.
Furthermore, it only stays with me till the end of contest.
Alright thank you for your reply.

Reaction score
planet master what if my sample is almost 5000 words will that affect my chances of winning

Reaction score
"Your name and profile link listed under contributions at the bottom of revision section", PlanetMaster not our real name I hope?Just the username?

Reaction score
How long should the personal statement be? And should its pattern be the same as the personal statements we send to universities?

Reaction score
Hello, so can all participate for this contest? I have just finished Cambridge IGCSE so can I upload O' Level notes which are relevant to me?

Reaction score
If the area is not totally remote, but totally faar eg.Africa, how about the distribution of prizes there?

Reaction score
If the area is not totally remote, but totally faar eg.Africa, how about the distribution of prizes there?
see this below

Q) I live on a 1 sq. mi island near Antarctica. Can I apply?
A) Please learn it by heart; our contests are always worldwide.

Reactions: Z.S