• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
seems nyc. i prepared for my gce o levels with quite a bit of help from notes provided by people on XPC. I have compiled them altogether(i mean i have them in an organised form, a collection of what every one uploaded) can i come up with that?
You can use references from other sources but if the compilation includes mass content from them, it cannot be accepted.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I'm in i think in the only person who has shared most notes on XPC in this year particularly in Arts subject..and plz write in a diffrent writing PlanetMaster
You are required to submit your application to take part in the contest.

The font I use is a result of reasoned thought and testing.
It it gets changed, it will be globally on XPC. :cool:

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe it would be most helpful if PlanetMaster (or whoever is reviewing applications) could keep a note updated that shows us how far through applications they are (e.g. have reviewed up to 6th Aug - replied up to 4th Aug)
The "Reserved" post on first page is for that purpose.
It will be updated soon..

Reaction score
I submitted mine as PDF (I wrote them in Google Docs and exported as PDF) - I think the important thing for the competition was that the notes are in text form so that they can work without adaptation on the website (animations would not work so well online).

Reaction score
almost a week since I submitted my documents and still no reply.. How long will it take to get a reply? :D