• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
Everybody out there PlanetMaster has asked us to submit notes for a whole A level subject.Can someone please tell me how can I submit my OWN HANDWRITTEN NOTES of 7 papers each with a different syllabus(sarcasm).Thats like submitting notes for 7 different subjects.Yet he isnt replying to my query.Does anyone else intend to submit Maths notes for A levels?

Reaction score
Everybody out there PlanetMaster has asked us to submit notes for a whole A level subject.Can someone please tell me how can I submit my OWN HANDWRITTEN NOTES of 7 papers each with a different syllabus(sarcasm).Thats like submitting notes for 7 different subjects.Yet he isnt replying to my query.Does anyone else intend to submit Maths notes for A levels?
Right now you only have to submit a sample of those notes to PlanetMaster through a conversation, then if he replys and tells you your notes were accepted, then somehow you will have to submit all the notes (but i dont think you need to worry about that right now, just submit your application first)

Reaction score
I have an inquiry. The gifts ( the mobiles/tablets ) will be given on an Award basis or Luck basis? As in if i submit my application and it is accepted and i submit all my notes i will be given a device of my choice no questions asked? Or just that my name will be entered to a Lucky Draw of contributors and then winners chosen?

Reaction score
Right now you only have to submit a sample of those notes to PlanetMaster through a conversation, then if he replys and tells you your notes were accepted, then somehow you will have to submit all the notes (but i dont think you need to worry about that right now, just submit your application first)
You do not get it do you?Go ahead and submit an application.I think these xtremepapers dude know I am right.They just wont accept it and make an essential alteration in the rules

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
OMG no POWER POINT note allowed...i am as good as dead. i made all my note on PowerPoint. damn i am totally freaked out :eek:
Our revision section is in the form of text notes.
PowerPoint slides cannot contribute anything in our section.

Thank you for understanding.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
that is a brilliant idea....i wonder if pdf note is allowed
I submitted mine as PDF (I wrote them in Google Docs and exported as PDF) - I think the important thing for the competition was that the notes are in text form so that they can work without adaptation on the website (animations would not work so well online).
PDF submissions are allowed. :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
You just need to submit samples of each subject for now (in a computer editable format).

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I have an inquiry. The gifts ( the mobiles/tablets ) will be given on an Award basis or Luck basis? As in if i submit my application and it is accepted and i submit all my notes i will be given a device of my choice no questions asked? Or just that my name will be entered to a Lucky Draw of contributors and then winners chosen?
If you're selected, you win; NQA. :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
You do not get it do you?Go ahead and submit an application.I think these xtremepapers dude know I am right.They just wont accept it and make an essential alteration in the rules
You are required to submit an application based on the guidelines provided in the first post.