• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, so I don't get this:
In the first post you said that the offered subject 'has to be a minimum of one module for example 'P1 A Level Mathematics'.
And then there is this other post where you've mentioned that 'once selected, you are required to complete the entire subject'.

Reaction score
The winners will be annouced in a seperate thread on 30th August.
Yes u participate using ur Last school results..maybe mock exam results if you have one.
ok so i just need to write weather i've got an A* or A or wat ever i've got in my mock exams isn't it.

Reaction score
ok so i just need to write weather i've got an A* or A or wat ever i've got in my mock exams isn't it.
Yes...It says in the 1st post ''Please include your last awarded grade by your examining body like CIE or Edexcel (or your school's last grade if you haven't completed the qualification)''.

Reaction score
can do it on any subject , islam and many others, but the conditions are it shouldnt be a copy right.
when is the dead line to submit the notes.

Reaction score
hav never been into this kind of a work, so i would like to do on islamic studies, sowhen is the deadline

Reaction score
Okay, so I don't get this:
In the first post you said that the offered subject 'has to be a minimum of one module for example 'P1 A Level Mathematics'.
And then there is this other post where you've mentioned that 'once selected, you are required to complete the entire subject'.

AOA
yes i was confused about that too especially because I'd like to cover Mechanics and Statistics. Do they count as modules or subjects?