• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
How to send sample? Like it may contain diagrams so we should attach files to convo?
PS. if i opt for more than 3 subjects should i send separate sample of all or just one?
You can attach files in the conversation.
Individual samples are required for each offered subject.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
im making notes for a levels biology, do i have to make notes for practicals too? or just theory?
Only sample is required until the deadline.
Selected members will be given further time for submitting complete subject(s).

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
PlanetMaster

Question : If I am a 2nd Olevel year student(fresh) And I got selected Fr my ABC Notes but haven't done ATP of that subject yet as I would start it frm August so will I be given the task of creating notes only fr theory or time would be extended fr me..?
You are required to offer a complete level for e.g O level or A level.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
PlanetMaster I wanted to ask like in Maths the sample of one chapter cannot be of 600 words possibly.So in that case what can i do?
As for maths, the minimum replacement would be 4000 characters or approximately two A4 pages.
Please note that this is just an approximation and won't affect your application in any way.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ok how do i know that i have been selected,
and i have another dought i applyed for the may\june CIE examination but i still didn't get my results can i participate?and if i can wat should i write in current qualifications?
You be notified in response to your application.
Regarding your second query, please re-read the first and second posts carefully!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"> Future commitment of regular paid contracts for the maintenance of submitted revision material,"
I don't understand this, please explain.
We'll offer you to update your submitted notes every few months.
There is always a room for improvement. :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, so I don't get this:
In the first post you said that the offered subject 'has to be a minimum of one module for example 'P1 A Level Mathematics'.
And then there is this other post where you've mentioned that 'once selected, you are required to complete the entire subject'.
You can only apply for a complete level for e.g O level or A level.
<I forgot to remove that bit earlier which caused the confusion.>

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
can do it on any subject , islam and many others, but the conditions are it shouldnt be a copy right.
when is the dead line to submit the notes.
As mentioned in the first post: "Submissions and selections will continue until 31st Aug 2012 18:00 GMT".

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
should we write SAMPLES for each subject offered or Just one SAMPLE from any of your best subject??
As mentioned in the first post, individual samples are required for each subject you hope to offer.