• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
Planet Master Can I Retry For The Application ?

You probably can but I don't think you should submit the same sample notes as you did previously because that would be pointless, maybe if you submit other samples you might have a better chance? Whatever you do, you should do it fast!!Only 2 days left!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Planet Master Can I Retry For The Application ?
If the response you received says:
"Please note that this decision is final and irrevocable"
Then I'm afraid you cannot re-apply.

However, if the response says:
"Once your new sample is prepared, please attach it in response to this conversation"
Then, as the reply says, you can re-apply.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
what do you mean by second selection?
you just had to send in the personal info, statement etc etc with the sample attached. thatt was the application. right?
If you have sent in your application, you just have to wait for the selection procedure to end. :)

Reaction score
If the response you received says:
"Please note that this decision is final and irrevocable"
Then I'm afraid you cannot re-apply.

However, if the response says:
"Once your new sample is prepared, please attach it in response to this conversation"
Then, as the reply says, you can re-apply.
It would ve been better if you could give a reason for an 'unsuccessful application' .

Reaction score
Yh Cause Its Better To Know What Was The Reason For Being Rejected So In The Future Wont Have To Repeat The Same Mistake ,

Reaction score
I regret to inform you that your application for 'XtremePapers Contest 2012' has been unsuccessful, Due to heavy volume of mails, we can not provide you with a reason for the decision.

This is not a reason that you are informing me that my application is unsuccessful due to heavy volume of mails, and cannot provide with a reason for the decision..!! I thought XtremePapers to be fair enough to provide a reason for any ignorance or decision of not selecting my application.. But this is extremely not right to decline my application without any strong or valid reason....!!!!!!
> XtremePapers reserves the right to reject any application without providing any reason,

Reaction score

I regret to inform you that your application for 'XtremePapers Contest 2012' has been unsuccessful, Due to heavy volume of mails, we can not provide you with a reason for the decision.

This is not a reason that you are informing me that my application is unsuccessful due to heavy volume of mails, and cannot provide with a reason for the decision..!! I thought XtremePapers to be fair enough to provide a reason for any ignorance or decision of not selecting my application.. But this is extremely not right to decline my application without any strong or valid reason....!!!!!!​
PlanetMaster said:
> XtremePapers reserves the right to reject any application without providing any reason​
Afafter reading that statement, i'd say that they'd be unfair if they did tell you the reason, to their rules that is

Reaction score
Well They Should Change Their Rule Cause You Never Know That Someone May Have Worked Really Hard To Get Their Notes And Get It Here And Than Got Rejected For No Reason Or Just Because They Have A Heavy Volume Of Mails,

I Think Atleast One Valid Reason Should Be Given ,

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Well They Should Change Their Rule Cause You Never Know That Someone May Have Worked Really Hard To Get Their Notes And Get It Here And Than Got Rejected For No Reason Or Just Because They Have A Heavy Volume Of Mails,

I Think Atleast One Valid Reason Should Be Given ,

For ur kind info.. the reason wasn't mentioned to you because of the volume of mails.. that doesn't mean we didn't have a valid reason to refuse the application...

Reaction score
soo...
Will the prizes be delivered any where in the world, i am asking becuse i live in NARNIA of this blue globe

Reaction score
Yes exactly, they should provide a valid reason..!!
the reason can be no more than this, that they think someone's paragraph is better and more detailed. Maybe grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes here and there can be cause as well.
so there's can't be any further reason. The one who has won would surely has written better.

Reaction score
the reason can be no more than this, that they think someone's paragraph is better and more detailed. Maybe grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes here and there can be cause as well.
so there's can't be any further reason. The one who has won would surely has written better.

Yes That What I Want Them To Tell Soo No Will Commit Such Mistakes In The Future,