• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Xtremepapers history (nostalgia)

Reaction score
Wow...this really hits in the feels...
As much as I dislike this site now (for other reasons), the xpc of 6 years ago (when I joined) did bring a lot of memories back...
And I remember when xpc activity spiked during 2015...it was like such a happening place and have loads of good and bad memories of the time. And literally immediately once 2016 came about, it abruptly just died and its been that way ever since.

Its weird how fast time flew. I joined this site as an IGCSE student who was naive and clueless about life, and now I am a software engineer, yet I still use this account every now and then for some reason.

Reaction score
People who passed off the forum and are not coming back :( View attachment 64291
Xtremepapers doesn't do a lot of advertisement on WEB; websites, youtube, emails, no subscription emails, just nothing. That's why it struggles to run fluently. A youtube channel could be made just like Khan Academy, where lectures can be given on specific topics. Xtremepapers needs to widen their approach to get a freaking success. It's just so awful to see other junkie websites and channels gaining popularity, while XP which is the most helpful and resourceful project but still not highly rated or wildly known. That's a pity.
This is a Catharsis from an old sincere XPcian.

Reaction score
Well I guess it's because no one would volunteer to make such videos.
The mods may do that but they themselves graduated from high school many years ago lol.

But yeah I've been here since 2015 and I really miss the old xpc and the ppl who used to be here to make it such a fun place to learn.

Reaction score
Wow...this really hits in the feels...
As much as I dislike this site now (for other reasons), the xpc of 6 years ago (when I joined) did bring a lot of memories back...
And I remember when xpc activity spiked during 2015...it was like such a happening place and have loads of good and bad memories of the time. And literally immediately once 2016 came about, it abruptly just died and its been that way ever since.

Its weird how fast time flew. I joined this site as an IGCSE student who was naive and clueless about life, and now I am a software engineer, yet I still use this account every now and then for some reason.
ikr 2015 carries a lot of XPCish memories with it lol
most of them being not-so-nice since most of the people I knew suddenly left and we haven't talked since then
but then again a lot of good things have happened here too
my social life used to revolve around this site. i remember isolating myself from my classmates just for the sake of staying online on XPC and talking to my friends here (sadly half of whom even failed to recognize me *sigh*)
i think it died down because of some error at the start of 2016 due to which XPC wouldn't open up...it stayed there for a month or so if I could remember
even I gave up on it and left for about a year
and by the time I returned, this community was dead